Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NA Elo Boosting to Gold 1

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Na Elo Boosting up to Gold III|Duoq|Coaching|Safe

Hello everyone I am a Plat mid lane main and I offer boosting services up to High Gold. I want to say sorry for this low-quality post as I do not have the requirements for embedded images yet. I have been playing the game since season 3 and I have been offering boosting services for 3 years. I have boosted 100+ accounts ranging from bronze to gold. I also offer coaching services for 5$ an hour.

Prices
Payment Methods: Paypal, RP, Skins

DUOQ Boost +35%

Bronze V - IV 7$
Bronze IV - III 7$
Bronze III - II 7$
Bronze II - I 7$
Bronze I - Silver V 10$
Bronze V - Silver V 35$

Silver V -IV 10$
Silver IV -III 10$
Silver III - II 10$
Silver II - I 10$
Silver I - Gold V 15$
Silver V - Gold V 50

Gold V-IV 15$
Gold IV-III 15$

Contact Info

Email:

F.A.Q

Will you have access to my RP & IP?
If you buy a Solo Boost I will. You have my word I will ask permission if I want to spend any Ip or RP.

How Fast Can you Boost?
Bronze Elo Boosts I can do approximately 1.5 Divisions a day. Gold Elo Boost Approximately 1 division every 2 days or so.

Are all of these prices final?
No these prices are more of a baseline price. All Prices are negociable. Prices may change depending on lp gain it most likely will not change much unless you are achieving below 15 LP per win.

How long will you work on my account to get the desired division?
As long as it takes to achieve at the least approximately 1 division per day. Usually 7 + games a day.

What servers can you boost on?
I can do all advertised divisions on NA

How long will my order take?
Depending on the desired division and current division anywhere from a few hours to 2 weeks.

Will my friends know I'm being boosted?
Upon request I can disconnect from the chat server so it will appear as if you are offline to your friends.

Can you play my champions?
This depends a little bit on the division being boosted. Up to mid Silver I can play what you request of me.

Can I watch the games played by the booster?
Upon request I can stream the games I boost

I am unhappy with my service, can I get a refund?
This is unfortunate you are unhappy with my service I will provide a full refund for any unfinished divisions.

Will I be banned for receiving a boost?
There is always a chance of being banned for getting boosted however it is extremely rare. To minimize the risk of this upon request I can use flash on the same key you use it and play your champions.

Will you give me updates on how the boost is going?

Yes I will give you updates on your current division & LP status via skype messages.

Rank Proof:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Sythe Post with vouchers:
Add me on skype for this as elitepvpers wont let the link on the post.

Vouches

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Provider View Post
Jesus I think I got cancer reading this.
Well, I agree, if you'd like to take boosting orders, you should really consider getting a low Diamond rank AT LEAST, otherwise noone is going to take you seriously. If you were a buyer and you'd want to buy boost, would you buy it from a Gold player or a Challenger/Diamond/Master player? Note that your prices aren't even cheaper. You should do a little research and look around in other booster posts

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 14/1/10
No one is "criticising the price" or anything C0kkie but he can't offer these kind of services and then on top of that he lists prices even more expensive than some legit diamond/master boosters, kinda disrespectful imo but what the hell, I guess let the man offer boosts and a fool will buy xD
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI497 View Post
Well, I agree, if you'd like to take boosting orders, you should really consider getting a low Diamond rank AT LEAST, otherwise noone is going to take you seriously. If you were a buyer and you'd want to buy boost, would you buy it from a Gold player or a Challenger/Diamond/Master player? Note that your prices aren't even cheaper. You should do a little research and look around in other booster posts
amen

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need Vouch?
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you're gold and if you can boost in gold you should be diamond at least
i need help guys