Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shittons of Skins, quite high elo, only two champs missing

Discussion on shittons of Skins, quite high elo, only two champs missing within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
shittons of Skins, quite high elo, only two champs missing

i want to sell my loved lol account i played over years cause time is changing and i will not have anymore time to play lol....

Rank:currently g3(last season platin) will play further so i will raise for sure.
Server:EUW
The account is verified on my mail.
Way to contact me:
1.Skype: Master Yoda
2.pm via epvp.

IP:24k
RP: Nearly noone

Shaco, Zed Mastery 7, Lot of Masterys 6
As i told he also have wards skins and was played long time from me personaly as my main.

Price:give some offers. but no lowballing please

Champions:
Skins:

Shaco, Zed Mastery 7, Lot of Masterys 6
As i told he also have wards skins and was played long time from me personaly as my main.

bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] high end acc | unranked | 80+ Skins | 21 Champs missing
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey community, I wanna sell my loved main "League of Legends" Accout, because i dont have time to play this game frequently. I not even ranked this season, but the account was gold last season with a high MMR. Only 21 champs are missing & it contains 80+ skins and unique icons. You can easily make yourself a picture of this beautiful account on this pics: champs not owned: epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. skins: epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? runes:
[Selling] [NA] Plat Diamond Border 74 Skins *MISSING 5 CHAMPS* High MMR
08/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am the only owner this account has ever had. I have been playing since Season 2 and decided I have had enough of League. I got Diamond in Season 4 with this account and have not played much since. The account is now sitting in Plat with a very high MMR. Some info about this account: • 8 Rune Pages • Current Rank: Platinum V 77 LP Very High MMR • 74 Skins (Lots of Legendary/Legacy) • Missing only 5 champions ( Braum, Cassiopeia, Quinn, Nami, and Tahm Kench.) Skins:...
[Trading] EUW S3 110 skins , 5 champs missing , 16 rune pages, PAX sivir for csgo skins [READ]
05/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Trading mine EUW ACCOUNT Silver 3 , GOLD season 3 ,Gold Season 4 ! with border and rewards from season 3 and season 4 , have 110 skins include legacy limited and rare (Pax Sivir ) CS Thresh ,Championship Shyvana , 16 rune pages , 5 champs missing almost all champions have ! Trading for csgo skins ! or wallet ! i trade with middleman ! or for trusted 100+ going first ! skype : LegalPony (Jerrico Jay)
[Selling] EuW Diamond 2 Account,High MMR, 106 Skins, 4 missing champs.
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Missing champions:Velīkoz, Braum, Skarner, Viktor, Season 3:Platinum, Season 4: Diamond 2 (High MMR 20+ lp per win), 106 skins, I am the original and only owner of this account, Price:100€ Accepting payments only to Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers), Send me a private message or contact me through Skype for Payment info or picture link for Skins etc. Skype:writtenquickscope I will send info to change email/password after the money is recived,
[Selling] LoL Euw Diamond 2 acc, 16 missing champs, 33 skins, high mmr, regmail
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I offer Diamond 3 acc, located on server EU WEST. It was platinum in season 3 proof: http://bit.ly/1ysA3cI It has most of champs, only 16 missing. proof : http://bit.ly/1zJIvFW It has 33 skins: 1. Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate