Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Black Ali - Ufo Corki - King Rammus - Goth Annie

Discussion on NA Black Ali - Ufo Corki - King Rammus - Goth Annie within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Black Ali - Ufo Corki - King Rammus - Goth Annie

NA
11 lvl
21 champs
3000 IP
1400 RP
4 skins: Black Ali - Ufo Corki - King Rammus - Goth Annie
Unverified + Inactive

Expecting offers - I am not going first, if u feel bad about that, pm middleman and pay for his services

Payment BTC / PP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUNE/EUW/TR/RUS Acc with UFO Corki/Black Ali/King Rammus
01/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Send me your offers, im willing to buy an account on these servers with UFO Corki / Black Ali / or King Rammus Skin. Payment: Paypal
[Selling] EUW account 30 lvl unique skins King Rammus, Goth Annie, UFO Corki and more
03/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Let's go over the basics: - I am selling an ancient League of Legends account, level 30, with many exclusive skins and whatnot. - This account is unranked - I reached silver thingy Season 1 and I think that's it, - Reason for selling - I live in Japan for a few months now this account is based in EUW so imagine the ping of me trying to play, also I have switched to DotA2 long time ago, therefore I don't have any reason to keep this account any longer, also I need moneyz. So...
[Selling] UFO Corki + The mighty Jax + Goth Annie + Judgement Kayle (EUW LVL 30 ACCOUNT)
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! im selling an Account on euw (unranked) with Ufo Corki and the mighty jax! The account also have 45 Champions and 3 Rune pages (important runes for ad ap supp tank whatever) NOW THE BEST PART OF THE ACCOUNT! UFO CORKI+ THE MIGHTY JAX + GOTH ANNIE + JUDGEMENT KAYLE You cant buy 3 Skins of them not anymore. if youre interestet add me on skype : zerdest10
[Selling] ACC + RIOT GRAVES + FULL METAL RAMMUS + GOTH ANNIE
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Im selling a LVL 9 account with 3 special skins 22 Champ owned RIOT GRAVES FULL METAL RAMMUS GOTH ANNIE
[Selling] Rare Acc Euw(Ufo Corki,King Rammus,Goth Anni...)
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
own: 34 champs imgur: the simple image sharer skins: King Rammus, Ufo Corki, Goth Anni,Riot Graves,Riot Blitzcrank,Arcade Hecarim,Poolparty Leona, Pharao Nasus, Full Metall Rammus imgur: the simple image sharer runes: (3pages) imgur: the simple image sharer currently offer 40€