Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account NA 103 champions/ 54 skins (some rare)/ Unranked on S7

Discussion on LoL Account NA 103 champions/ 54 skins (some rare)/ Unranked on S7 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account NA 103 champions/ 54 skins (some rare)/ Unranked on S7

As the title says, i'm selling my LoL account with 103 champions and 54 skins.
2 Rune pages (can be seen on pictures).
Ex season was gold, so you got gold borders.

Skins:

Infernal Alistar
Team Spirit Anivia
Sweetheart Annie
Amethyst Ashe
Elderwood Bard
Snow Day Bard
Resistance Caitlyn
TPA Mundo
Sandstorm Ekko
TPA Ezreal
Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks
Fisherman Fizz
Captain Gangplank
Minuteman Gangplank
Superfan Gragas
Mafia Graves
Darkforge Jarvan IV
Forsaken Jayce
Deadly Kennen
Wicked LeBlanc
Acolyte Lee Sin
Hired Gun Lucian
Victorious Maokai
Snow Day Malzahar
Assasin Master Yi
Chosen Master Yi
Headhunter Nidalee
Pharaoh Nidalee
Nunu Bot
Pentakill Olaf
Myrmidon Pantheon
Scarlet Hammer Poppy
Redeemed Riven
Uncle Ryze
Nutcracko
TPA Shen
Warlord Shen
Mad Scientist Singed
Dragonblade Talon
Crimson Elite Talon
Super Teemo
Cottontail Teemo
Badger Teemo
Earnest Elf Tristana
Traditional Trundle
Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere
Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate
Pickpocket Twitch
Veigar Greybeard
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Undertaker Yorick
PROJECT: Zed
Shockblade Zed

Price is 320$ (discutable)

Add on skype or reply/ pm in Epvp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [OCE] Unranked account | Platinum MMR | G3 in S3 | Most champions, rare skins |
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey. No longer playing League of Legends, so looking at getting rid of my account. Stats: Silver in S2, Gold in S3. Platinum level MMR (34 LP per win, skipped from Gold 5 to Gold 3). Currently unranked, but guaranteed to get at least gold 5 if you win half of the placement matches. 329 Normal Wins 373 RP, 3,865 IP.
[Selling] [NA] Unranked Account - 78 Champions - Rare Skins - Diamond Border - 14 Rune pages
06/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling my LoL account. Account is level 30, and is unranked. -82 wins in normal -78 Champions -Diamond 4 last season (diamond border) -Unranked this season -46 skins including pax tf, pax sivir, riot singed, human ryze, pax jax, riot blitzcrank, riot nasus, and riot graves. -14 rune pages
[Selling] Eu West Unranked account with 50 champions and rare skins
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys,I am selling a EU WEST League of legends account. the account include: 50 champions- as shown in the picture, the follow skins: Almost Prom King amumu, RARE SKIN- Riot Blitzcrank, the account is Unranked,Level 30. the account include 2 Full runes pages One AD and one AP, 4 wins IP boosts, and 2300IP, When paying, please add your email so I will change the account email to yours. I always have accounts to sell, check my store. After paying, the account will be 100% yours forever, and...
[Selling] EUW/EUNE *Unranked* Account with 99 Champions / 70 Skins (Some Rare&Unavailable) ✓
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I will be offering one of my Accounts for sale. Here are the details for the interested buyers,has many champs and many skins (some are rare and not available now) : 1) Server : Europe West (EUW) 2) Champions : 99 ( Detailed list of champions = 60dEuumw | shrib.com ) 3) Skins : 70 ( Detailed list of skins = kc1FrWDN | shrib.com) 4) Rune Pages : 7 (Has lots of runes AP&AD / You can use many Builds) 5) 30 Level Account / Ranking: Bronze 2 (Season 3) / Unranked Now (Season...
[Selling] NA Unranked Level 30 Account With Almost All Champions And Many Rare Skins
11/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I am going to sell this account which belongs to a friend. He no longer plays Lol and wants me to sell this account on his behalf. :) Region: NA Wins: 690/674 Rank: Unranked (No ranked matches played in Season 3)