Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Championship Riven, Pax Sivir, 299 Skins

Discussion on EUNE Championship Riven, Pax Sivir, 299 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Championship Riven, Pax Sivir, 299 Skins

League of Legends Account EUNE

Account Details

Account has unobtainable Rare Skins PAX Sivir, Championship Riven (2012), King rammus from 2009

Last Season Rank : Silver

Skins : 299

Champions : 119

Rune Pages : 4

Rare Icons

IP : 8,112
RP : 1,621

Account Email is Unverified
Price is 180$ (PayPal)

Contact me on skype for more information , skype : dato.fronex

im not giving any account information before payment, username/password will be given after transaction!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Championship Riven, PAX Sivir,Riot Nasus, Judgement Kayle, and more!
01/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys. :D I am most likely ending to play on my account, got some nice stuff on it and I want to know how much is this account worth. ^^ Also if you have any offers for this account then feel free to post them here or PM me. Server: EUNE Div: PLAT 4 (currently) Champions: All that have been released as for today. Rune pages: 20 Runes:
[Selling] Diamond 3 Eune / Championship riven/ Pax sivir and more
01/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond 3 acc on EUNE COMES WITH ORIGINAL EMAIL -3 basic runepages -89 champions -21 skins ( Championship riven, pax sivir, k9 and riot skins included aswell) Everything is on screenshots. I'll add original email account for whoever buys it so you're at maximum security. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images...
[Selling] WTs skins Jax Sivir Championship Riven
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
hey i annonce here the skins i have for sale .( all theyu are bought online so i have a recepien for all of them) Available skins Pax jax Pax Sivir Riot Singed Championship Riven Riot Nasus
[Selling] WTS pax Jax Sivir Championship Riven skins
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
topic payment with paysafecard ukash moneybookers
[Selling] WTS pax Jax Sivir Championship Riven skins
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
topic payment available ukash paysafecard moneybookers.