Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] 39 champs, 12kip,1400rp,Black alistar,pax jax,king rammus,ufo corki, riot singed

Discussion on [NA] 39 champs, 12kip,1400rp,Black alistar,pax jax,king rammus,ufo corki, riot singed within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] 39 champs, 12kip,1400rp,Black alistar,pax jax,king rammus,ufo corki, riot singed

Acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] •[EUW]•UFO corki,RIOT:graves,blitz,singed+king rammus,91champion,19skins-52$
04/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
skype bdtwdy :) http://i.imgur.com/mx2n6Zw.jpg
[WTS] BLACK ALISTAR, URF THE MANATEE, RIOT SINGED, KING RAMMUS, UFO CORKI, NA LEVEL30
02/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/4R4WHEi.png Server: North America Level: 30 Champions: 56 (Click on the pictures to expand) RP: 3400 IP: 6400 Skins: 17 (Click on the pictures to expand) Unverified Email Unranked Account
Black Alistar, King Rammus, UFO Corki, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Singed, and MORE!
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked You know how rare these skins are. Unranked with plenty of SUPER RARE skins, including Black Alistar, King Rammus, UFO Corki, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Singed, and many many more! 70+ champs, 66 skins, 11 Rune pages with good runes. Skype: tarheeler58
[Selling] [EUW] 23 Skins UFO Corki,King Rammus,Judg Kayle,Riot Singed
03/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ppl! Im selling this account its on EUW and it has this specs(giving album with pictures): Account - Album on Imgur Even though i dont have a lot of posts etc here on this forum,because im not active,but mostly i will go 1st to some with good reputation.Scammers dont add me.. skype : live:blairwia 3 Rune pages. Offers please.Feel free to contact me :) We can do payment over payivy or something similar if u want :)
[OCE] Gold Div 3 | 8W2L | Riot Singed | UFO Corki | King Rammus
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. edit; There is currently no set price, please contact me on skype to discuss! Thanks I'm selling a Gold 3 Div League of Legends account on the Oceania server. I will slowly update this thread with full information on the account, but if you wish to discuss things earlier, my skype is: Smurfs4cheap Info about the account!