Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE]Unranked/Unverified level 30 account/32 champs/10skins/6$

Discussion on [EUNE]Unranked/Unverified level 30 account/32 champs/10skins/6$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUNE]Unranked/Unverified level 30 account/32 champs/10skins/6$

sold
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account/Smurf (EUW, Unverified) - Level 30 Unranked - 25 Champs, 841 RP & 4355 IP
03/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey liebe Community! Verkaufe hier meinen LoL Smurf (Level 30, EUW, Unverified) für 15€. Zahlungsmöglichkeiten: •» PayPal •» e*Gold (Link zum Treasure: KLICK)
[Selling] [UNVERIFIED]EUNE ACCOUNT 54 CHAMPS , 6 SKINS , UNRANKED[REALLY CHEAP]
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell this for 8 Euros. Paying for the middle man. for champ and skin list please add me on skype : hf.0nlyh3ks
[Selling] [UNVERIFIED]EUNE ACCOUNT 54 CHAMPS , 6 SKINS , UNRANKED[REALLY CHEAP]
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell this for 8 Euros. Middle man is accepted. for champ and skin list please add me on skype : hf.0nlyh3ks
[Selling] UNVERIFIED S1 EUNE ACCOUNT PLAT S4 UNRANKED-0/1 82 CHAMPS 10 RUNE PAGES 13 SKINS
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
The price of the account is NEGOTIABLE but please don't offer me unrealistic prices. Everyone who's interested can comment below, pm me through ePvp or on skype ( sunce.kula ) Hello, I'm looking to sell an UNVERIFIED EUNE account from Season 1. The account was GOLD s2, PLATINUM s3, PLATINUM s4 and is currently unranked with 0/1. As the title says, the account comes with 82 champs, 13 skins, 10 rune pages, various runes which you can find below and it also comes with 2800 IP, 190 RP and...