Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends LvL Service/ Account Shop [S] CS GO Skins / PayPal / E*G and more

Discussion on League of Legends LvL Service/ Account Shop [S] CS GO Skins / PayPal / E*G and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends LvL Service/ Account Shop [S] CS GO Skins / PayPal / E*G and more

Hello,
i am selling a LvL service, i will bot your acc to the lvl that you want, 10h per day vs bots with NO other players (only my botīs). I will use a click bot so it is realy realy safe no banns so far.

Also i have some lvl 30 ACCīs with 17kIP - EUW - Botted - Safe - 7days warranty

You can Pay with CS GO skins / PayPal / Skrill / PSC / BTC / E*G

Make me offers