Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master booster with 2 years of boosting experience, LF jobs (EU,TR,RUS,NA)

Discussion on Master booster with 2 years of boosting experience, LF jobs (EU,TR,RUS,NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Master booster with 2 years of boosting experience, LF jobs (EU,TR,RUS,NA)

Hi there!
I am willing to do test games if you want to see me before you give me an order. At start i do accept getting payed after the boost is finished and the customer is satisfied. I am able to boost on EU, TR, RUS, NA in that order, i have a very stable ping on all of these servers. Prices are of course negotiable.

My max peeks in ranked are Master 200+ LP on EUNE and D1 EUW.
Feel free to add me on Skype and PM me for more info.
Old 02/03/2017, 00:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
elo proof?
Old 02/03/2017, 03:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
kid is complete and utter trash, lost 2 games went 1-7 in both games in diamond 2 elo, stay away from this guy. waste of time
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strong booster with 3 years experience want to join eloboost team
02/12/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Want to join elo boost team Hi mates Looking to work for someone on EU or NA servers Diamond 1 player, atm im working for big company but i need more work I am looking to work for a company or under someone. If someone interested add me on skype -- fclmfclm
Strong booster with 3 years experience want to join eloboost team
01/17/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
Want to join elo boost team Hi mates Looking to work for someone on EU or NA servers Diamond 1 player, atm im working for big company but i need more work I am looking to work for a company or under someone. If someone interested add me on skype -- fclmfclm
[Selling] Professional Overwatch Booster, 10+ years boosting experience, Top 400 Player
08/29/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
I have been boosting accounts since Maplestory in 2006 and have had 100% customer satisfaction. My first language is English so you do not have to worry about any language barrier. I'm a top 400 player in the 15th percentile of OverWatch, your stats will be good after my boost as well. Your accounts on OverWatch need to be level 25 if it's not I can do it for you For Rank Boost please contact me so I customize your offer:
[Trading] Looking for EUW/EUNE boosting jobs, Master tier experienced booster here
07/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a company/organisation that can supply me with jobs, Master tier experienced booster here. Add me on skype for more info: ZixCarry
[EUW/EUNE/TR/RU] Hoon.Boost |3 Years Experience| Trusted Boosting up to Master!
05/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hoon Elo Boost http://i.epvpimg.com/RdVUc.jpg Introduction We are 3 High Elo League of Legends Players (1Challenger/2Master) boosting in League of Legends for over 3 Years now, since Season2 !!! We provide fast and trusted Boosting and we will take you to your desired Elo !!! Servers We boost on Europe/Turkey/Russia !!!