Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4 Account With Regmail

Discussion on Gold 4 Account With Regmail within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 4 Account With Regmail

Hey guys. I sell my account with the regmail with the welcome mail on it, so no one can hack the account back. Most of the guys selling staff without regmail and hack the accounts after some days back. This can't happen here. I will trade only with a middleman or you will go first. The account wasnt bottet or something.
The Price is 40€. Dont pm please if you offer me something like 20€. For that you get a bottet account or account for some days.

Skins:
Unchained alistar
gothic Annie
Dreadknight Garen
Nightblade Irelia
Project Yi
Pharao Nasus
Dragonslayer Pantheon
Redeemed Riven
Dragonblade Riven
Championship Riven 2016
Pirate Ryze
SKT1 Ryze
Augmented Singed
Riot Tristana
Definitely Not Udyr
Championship Zed
Joker Shaco ( Joker Shaco, Blight Cyrstal Varus and Arclight Varus are at the hextechlist, because i dont got the champs.after you got the champs you will have the skins)
Blight Crystal Varus
Victorious Maokai
Arclight Varus

The Account:

Hextech Staff: (many legendary skins + riot nasus)

Champions not owned:

Icons: