Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to do a free boost on NA silver or bronze account

Discussion on Willing to do a free boost on NA silver or bronze account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to do a free boost on NA silver or bronze account

as title says give me ur info i need an account low enough to complete a duo boost, i will play on ur account if u lend it to me and u get a free boost so i can fulfill a duo order on NA

or pm info FOR NA ONLY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free LoL boost: Looking for a bronze/silver account euw
08/13/2016 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Looking for a bronze/silver account to play with my girlfriend... she is silver1 and my lowest smurf is platin so we cant play, wanna play with her to plat5... you can log in via teamviewer i think if you want. Add me in skype or send me a pm with the details. btw: EUW & TR Server
Looking for Bronze/Silver Account FREE BOOST
08/05/2016 - Freebies - 15 Replies
Hey guys. Im offering a free boost right now for Silver Accounts. If you want it, add me now! SERVER IS EUWEST update: Looking again for s5-s3 accounts to play on. TOTALLY FOR FREE FOR YOU
[Trading] Free boost bronze/silver account
07/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for silver account to boost a customer. Free games will be given.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will boost the account for free but i have 2 requirements : NA only aswell as from bronze to silver only.If interested add Aitren1 on skype.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.