Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Master tier Smurf, platin border, unverified

Discussion on EUW Master tier Smurf, platin border, unverified within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Master tier Smurf, platin border, unverified

Hello,

I'm selling one my smurf, currently master tier 0lp solo/duo , unverified, platin border

The account got a good mmr, match only with d1,d2/master/chall , 60% winrate.

26 champion :

Syndra,Jinx,Caitlyn,Ezreal,Tristana,Katarina,Ahri, vayne,orianna,olaf,sivir,viktor,ryze,ashe,amumu,an nie,garen,kayle,yi,maokai,nunu,poppy,singed,soraka ,warwick, miss fortune

4 skin : Projet katarina, Tristana pirate, Maokai hero of war, miss fortune pool party

2 classic rune page Adc/mid

We use a middleman from this forum with a good rating, we both choose the mm, we add him with his official button to avoid scam, and then we trade to have complete faith

I provide a .txt file with the date of creation of the account, adress ip used for, original email used. ( anyway you will see it because the account is unverified )

Add me on skype : alexownedyou

Have a good day
Old 01/21/2017, 07:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
SCAMMER ! ! ! account got perma ban 2days after the trade for NO REASON, ANY SCRIPT USE FROM ME OR SOMETHING DONT BUY TO THIS GUY REALLY UNTRSUTED
What is this -tbm?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Master tier Smurf, platin border, unverified
06/20/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm selling one my smurf, currently master tier 0lp solo/duo , unverified, platin border The account got a good mmr, match only with d1,d2/master/chall , 60% winrate. 26 champion : Syndra,Jinx,Caitlyn,Ezreal,Tristana,Katarina,Ahri , vayne,orianna,olaf,sivir,viktor,ryze,ashe,amumu,an nie,garen,kayle,yi,maokai,nunu,poppy,singed,soraka ,warwick, miss fortune
01/19/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling one my smurf, currently master tier 0lp solo/duo , unverified, platin border The account got a good mmr, match only with d1,d2/master/chall , 60% winrate. 26 champion : Syndra,Jinx,Caitlyn,Ezreal,Tristana,Katarina,Ahri , vayne,orianna,olaf,sivir,viktor,ryze,ashe,amumu,an nie,garen,kayle,yi,maokai,nunu,poppy,singed,soraka ,warwick, miss fortune
01/19/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Smurf, platin border, unverified
01/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling one my smurf, currently d1 0lp solo/duo , unverified, platin border The account got a good mmr, match only with d1/master/chall , 65% winrate. 25 champion : Syndra,Jinx,Caitlyn,Ezreal,Tristana,Katarina,Ahri , vayne,orianna,olaf,sivir,viktor,ryze,ashe,amumu,an nie,garen,kayle,yi,maokai,nunu,poppy,singed,soraka ,warwick
[Selling] Diamond 1 Smurf, platin border, unverified
01/08/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling one my smurf, currently d1 0lp solo/duo , unverified, platin border The account got a good mmr, match only with d1/master/chall , 65% winrate. 25 champion : Syndra,Jinx,Caitlyn,Ezreal,Tristana,Katarina,Ahri ,vayne,orianna,olaf,sivir,viktor,ryze,ashe,amumu,a nnie,garen,kayle,yi,maokai,nunu,poppy,singed,sorak a,warwick