Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW S7 Unranked account, S6 Plat, 49 champs, 3 rune pages

Discussion on EUW S7 Unranked account, S6 Plat, 49 champs, 3 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
EUW S7 Unranked account, S6 Plat, 49 champs, 3 rune pages

Hey Im selling my league of legends account , like explained in the topic.
I will include pictures with details about the account, if u have anymore questions or if ure interested PM me, write me here or write me in Skype: yasin9646.

Profile:

Champions:

Runes:

Skins:

Make me offers guys, as I stated above u can add me Skype for further information, trade will be done via MM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNRANKED | Plat S6 | 185 Skins | 134 Champs | 20 Rune Pages | Original Owner
12/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Amazing Account Original Owner Price Negotiable Email will be changed to yours Like the title says it was Platinum last season, has 185 skins (basically each champ has one), 134 Champions (All champions in game including the lastest release 'Camille') and 20 Rune Pages along with nearlly every necessary rune in the game. Imgur Album with all the skins Lol Account - Album on Imgur Runes
[Selling] Plat Border | Unranked | 8k IP | 36 champs | 3 rune pages
01/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add cringopher on skype
[Selling] UNVERIFIED S1 EUNE ACCOUNT PLAT S4 UNRANKED-0/1 82 CHAMPS 10 RUNE PAGES 13 SKINS
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
The price of the account is NEGOTIABLE but please don't offer me unrealistic prices. Everyone who's interested can comment below, pm me through ePvp or on skype ( sunce.kula ) Hello, I'm looking to sell an UNVERIFIED EUNE account from Season 1. The account was GOLD s2, PLATINUM s3, PLATINUM s4 and is currently unranked with 0/1. As the title says, the account comes with 82 champs, 13 skins, 10 rune pages, various runes which you can find below and it also comes with 2800 IP, 190 RP and...
[Selling] S5 Unranked, S4 Plat, 110 Champs, 55 Skins, 11 Rune Pages, 1000 Normal Wins
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Last Season Rank: Platinum 2 Skins: 55, 420.000 Elophant Collection Score, CS Thresh, Victorious Elise+Morgana, Pulsefire Ezreal, some rare winter skins, etc. 11 Rune Pages and a lot Tier 3 Runes 938 RP and 11450 IP 51 icons (Non-default)
[Selling] EUW 82 Champs/Unranked/S4 PLAT, S3 GOLD/13 Rune Pages
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell this account on EUW. S2 - Silver S3 - Gold S4 - Platinum Has the Victorious Elise + Morgana rewards from S3 and S4 as well as the ward skins. Has 82 champs and 820 wins on Normal, is currently unranked in S5 but maintains its high Elo from S4. I personally think this is the right time to buy a new account for the season and that this account is a great match for anyone who wants it.