Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

Discussion on League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/03/2018, 12:59   #121 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Heya! You heard wrong, as toxicity cases are way more likely to get unbanned, compared to other accusations. That of course also depends on what exactly has been said, but feel free to PM me with the chat logs or with a summary of the events if you will, and I'll give you a more accurate answer.
Where exactly do i get the Chatlogs? Cuz it was like Season 4 and i dont know where the E-Mail was do i need to Ask Riot for it?
Old 11/03/2018, 16:54   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTerepens View Post
Where exactly do i get the Chatlogs? Cuz it was like Season 4 and i dont know where the E-Mail was do i need to Ask Riot for it?
They should be in your reform card.
Old 11/06/2018, 16:37   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
I bought an account 2 years ago, i let play my booster on that.
Now it's bannd because they think i'm not the owner.
Did you can handle this ?
Old 11/06/2018, 17:01   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snøøpz View Post
I bought an account 2 years ago, i let play my booster on that.
Now it's bannd because they think i'm not the owner.
Did you can handle this ?
Heya, and I'm really sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately though, if it got to the point where they're asking for the owner's ID, and assuming you don't have it, there's little to nothing we can do. :/

edit: However, if the name on the account isn't the real name of the previous owner, and is something like a movie actor or something fictional, then there's a good chance we can have it overturned.
Old 11/07/2018, 12:27   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,160
I got two accounts that are banned permanently for toxicity, both happened, one is banned for like 2-3 the other since 1 year. You think you could do that?
Old 11/07/2018, 12:31   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any way to get a boosted Account unbanned?(boosted from lvl 1-30)
Old 11/07/2018, 12:41   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ElectroBeatzz View Post
I got two accounts that are banned permanently for toxicity, both happened, one is banned for like 2-3 the other since 1 year. You think you could do that?
I can definitely do my very best, especially if the toxicity wasn't extreme (such as extreme racist slurs, real life threats).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro | Qu1ckSilveR View Post
Is there any way to get a boosted Account unbanned?(boosted from lvl 1-30)
Yup, especially if you also are the actual owner of the account, assuming it would get to the point where they'd be asking for an ID (although it's not something that they ask for often).
Old 11/07/2018, 13:11   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,160
Quote:
I can definitely do my very best, especially if the toxicity wasn't extreme (such as extreme racist slurs, real life threats).

Yup, especially if you also are the actual owner of the account, assuming it would get to the point where they'd be asking for an ID (although it's not something that they ask for often).
Is there a way to see the chatlogs? Besides the ones that are shown upon login
Old 11/07/2018, 13:23   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ElectroBeatzz View Post
Is there a way to see the chatlogs? Besides the ones that are shown upon login
Apart from the reformation card, nope, not that I know of.
Old 11/10/2018, 00:56   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just found this thread does this legit works? i got my main account banned 2 months ago for verbal abuse can you unban it? how much would cost?
Old 11/10/2018, 10:54   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosakicchi View Post
Just found this thread does this legit works? i got my main account banned 2 months ago for verbal abuse can you unban it? how much would cost?
Hey! Yes, it works, although unfortunately we can't unban every single account. As for the prices, you can check out our website or refer to the first page of the topic!
Old 11/10/2018, 11:03   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 739
The Black Market: 301/0/0
I got a account banned due to "MMR-Boosting", booster played some games with VPN.
Chances on that?
only 2 week ban, but I dont want to lose all season rewards
Old 11/10/2018, 19:29   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechinese View Post
I got a account banned due to "MMR-Boosting", booster played some games with VPN.
Chances on that?
only 2 week ban, but I dont want to lose all season rewards
If the booster played with a VPN, the chances might be quite high, although it's really impossible to give you any actual accurate answer, since it's impossible to come up with a number like that. :/
Old 11/11/2018, 03:56   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 2,704
Hey there!

I have an account that got banned due to attempting to sell it. It happened a long, long time ago, around 2012 - 6 years ago.
I don't have that much information about the account, it seems the support tickets are not accessible as well anymore.

Have you had this kind of ban before and do you think it's possible to lift it after all this time?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11/11/2018, 10:21   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 739
The Black Market: 301/0/0
Quote:
If the booster played with a VPN, the chances might be quite high, although it's really impossible to give you any actual accurate answer, since it's impossible to come up with a number like that. :/
send you a discord request
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends unban, league unban, lol account unban, lol unban, lol unban service