Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eune Gold2 Account with 80+ champ and 70 skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune Gold2 Account with 80+ champ and 70 skins

I want to trade my account with 80+ Champions (including camille) and 70 good skins For account gold 4-1 With championship riven or dragonblade riven on eune.

I will trade if your account wont have email confirmed yet,cause i have spent 700euro on my account and dont want to risk trading for verified account.

Pm me at skype: coustri

Tags
lol trade account

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE platinum s5,155 skins almost all champ. Champ Riven, PAX Sivir, s2-s5 rewards
League of Legends Rank: Unranked Hello everyone, want to sell this beautiful account.I've quitted LoL for 4 months now(university reasons) and i m...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUNE Account All Champ 80+skins
List of skins: Brolaf,Hextech Galio,High Noon Twisted Fate,Commando Xin Zhao,Battlecast Urgot,Judgement Kayle,Unchained Alistar,Matador...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUNE-Gold2 was plat 1,143 skins
Hello, I am selling LoL account -Gold 2 -13 runepages -143 skins -you can see all of them here ----> MikeHoang's League of Legends Skins ::...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EuNE Platinum II Account, 74 champ 41 skins!
Account is Platinum2 28lp. Server: EUNE Rank: Platinum 2 http://www.dodaj.rs/f/27/z9/1iWnO02j/8.jpg http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1/EY/2UjOQZ6n/1.png...
15 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] lvl30 EUNE Gold2 acc with 96 champ and 56 skins.
There is the skins: MrEmptiness's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats There is the other stats: MrEmptiness - Europe Nordic & East -...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading