Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune Gold2 Account with 80+ champ and 70 skins

Discussion on Eune Gold2 Account with 80+ champ and 70 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune Gold2 Account with 80+ champ and 70 skins

I want to trade my account with 80+ Champions (including camille) and 70 good skins For account gold 4-1 With championship riven or dragonblade riven on eune.

I will trade if your account wont have email confirmed yet,cause i have spent 700euro on my account and dont want to risk trading for verified account.

Pm me at skype: coustri

Tags
lol trade account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE platinum s5,155 skins almost all champ. Champ Riven, PAX Sivir, s2-s5 rewards
02/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked Hello everyone, want to sell this beautiful account.I've quitted LoL for 4 months now(university reasons) and i m not coming back to it so i thought i 'd like to make some money for my efforts and time playing as well as for the money i spent on it! So this account is unranked(0 ranked games played) atm with platinum border from last season,7 rune pages with most runes usable,has almost all champions (5 missing),has 9100 IP,23 RP, 64 summoner icons including...
[Selling] EUNE Account All Champ 80+skins
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
List of skins: Brolaf,Hextech Galio,High Noon Twisted Fate,Commando Xin Zhao,Battlecast Urgot,Judgement Kayle,Unchained Alistar,Matador Alistar,Longhorn Alistar,Warmonger Sion,Super Teemo,Feral Warwick,Grey Warwick,Riot Tristana,Rocket Girl Tristana,Road Warrior Miss Fortune,Demolisher Nunu,Demonblade Tryndamere,Blackthorn Morgana,Jaximus,Medival Twitch,Masquarade Evelynn,Battlecast Cho gath,Gentleman Cho gath,Bird of prey Anivia,Little Knight Amumu, Molten Rammus,Aviator Irelia,Corporate...
[Selling] EUNE-Gold2 was plat 1,143 skins
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling LoL account -Gold 2 -13 runepages -143 skins -you can see all of them here ----> MikeHoang's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats -I have all champs -This account has Plat rewards from S3 -My Stats ---> MikeHoang - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends -I will give you email of this acc too.
[Selling] EuNE Platinum II Account, 74 champ 41 skins!
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Account is Platinum2 28lp. Server: EUNE Rank: Platinum 2 http://www.dodaj.rs/f/27/z9/1iWnO02j/8.jpg http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1/EY/2UjOQZ6n/1.png Champions: 74/116 http://www.dodaj.rs/f/J/vh/3hPFxf7g/untitled.png Skins: 41
[Selling] lvl30 EUNE Gold2 acc with 96 champ and 56 skins.
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
There is the skins: MrEmptiness's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats There is the other stats: MrEmptiness - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends I won't sell it but i must.I need money,that's the sad story.If u intresting about my account plz tell it to me in skype. Skype name: weidinger.daniel. I forget to saw my msg-s here.