Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NA account all champions & 94 skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA account all champions & 94 skins

add me on steam to talk : Steam Community :: goober

Championship Riven S2
Mid Platinum Season 7
Original Name
All victorious skins besides j4/janna
90+ skins (80% of then are 975+)
10+ rune pages
15k+ IP

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account All champions, champions, rune pages and 241 skins
12/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. Im selling my EUNE account with high MMR Silvir 1 Solo/duo Unranked Flex, Last season was plat 2 Champions: All Champions Rune Pages: 20 Pages Skins: 241 Skins (EloPhant score 3 million+++) Ward skins: 5 wards Icons: 20+
[Selling] Account 123 champions,93 skins 123 champions 20 rune pages
09/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I want to sell a turkey account with 123 champions,93 skins and 20 rune pages with all the runes you need,add me for more info Skins: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The price is negotiable,payment with paypal.
[Selling] ►ACCOUNT 100+ CHAMPIONS l 109 SKINS+RARE SKINS CHAMPIONSHIP SHY&THRESH◄
02/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ⓦ-Ⓔ-Ⓛ-Ⓒ-Ⓞ-Ⓜ-Ⓔ I sell my good Account :-) He is unranked, Last Season Silver. 11 RUNE PAGES!! Offer me on Skype or PN! (skype:alexgensler1) This Champions he have not owned! http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/championstjez4fiouw.png ...
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this...
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions...