Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Level 30 unranked account

Discussion on EUW Level 30 unranked account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Level 30 unranked account

Hello,

I'm offering my account on EUW server. It is level 30, unranked.
It is leveled by me. Never botted, scripted, banned, restricted.
Skins: Pharaoh Amumu, Dreadknight Garen, Riot Girl Tristana

10 EUR Skrill.

Screenshot:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unranked level 30 NA account
10/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for an unranked account I'd like one that was level strictly vs bots and has 0 for all the statistics including classic, dominion, and aram wins. Thanks!!!
[Selling] Unranked TR Account Level 30
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello read the topic , check the pictures here are the skins: -Rageborn Mundo -Soul Reaver Draven -Dark Candy Fiddlesticks (RARE) -Special Forces Gangplank -Headless Hecarim (RARE) -Muay Thai Lee Sin
[Selling] UNRANKED Level 30 Account
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my smurf acc, he has a good name (without numbers and shit like "xXXNAMEXXx"). Champs: http://i.epvpimg.com/upacf.png Skins: Justicar Aatrox Unchained Alistar Mecha Kha'Zix Riot Girl Tristana RP/IP: http://i.epvpimg.com/7sbVf.png
[Buying] Level 30 Account on EUW - Unranked
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello, Like the title says, I'm looking for a clean/new unranked level 30 account on EUW. If possible, make it so the account has 16 random champions and 2 standard rune pages or at least an ad rune page or a lot of IP if there are no runes or less champions. I forgot to mention that I can only pay you with a PSC. Regards.
[Buying] Level 25-30 unranked account euw.
11/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Buying a level 25-30 account! What the account needs. Nothing it just needs to be level 25-30 I'm willing to give this all for just that account. 1. battle.net account with WoW mist of pandaria and SC II. 2. Level 30 Silver I account on TR server.