Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze boost!

Discussion on Bronze boost! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze boost!

So hello guys ,
I am currently boosting account from Bronze.
And I can take one person to duo with me!
So if you need some cheap net wins or some division boost , dont be afraid to add me on skype!
Add me on skype:MnMs Boosting
Going to play all night !
Looking forward to duoing with you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting From Bronze V to Bronze IV or III for 1 euro. [ Most Cheap boost EVER ]
03/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, today i decided to boost you from Bronze V to Bronze IV ( Maximum to Bronze III ) Why am i doing only from Bronze V to IV and III? Because im Gold l on EuNe and this is what i wanna to at the moment to do some money. Why am i doing this so cheap? Because i want to do money and because i am only Gold l on EuNe server.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will boost the account for free but i have 2 requirements : NA only aswell as from bronze to silver only.If interested add Aitren1 on skype.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.
[Trading] Just Today ! I will boost a person Below Bronze 4 too bronze !
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have the day off from work, and i wanna gain some god karma. So i was thinking that i would take the first bronze that is below bronze 4 as high as i can today - Requiremnts AP/AD runes / champs - As many as possible ! Send me PM. And we can talk after that on skype. Have a nice day !
[Buying] Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service!
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, im Looking for a cheap Bronze 3 til Bronze 1 Boost-Service! I'll pay 10 € and 975 rp. It would be really nice, if you can boost first and then i pay. Only if you are 100 % trusted.. :) PN ME! :) PS:. IM ON EUW