Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat-Diamond-Master Accounts - EUW

Discussion on Plat-Diamond-Master Accounts - EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat-Diamond-Master Accounts - EUW

Hi Everyone

Iam Looking for any Plat or more accounts in Euw

Talk to me in Skype if you have any account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ranked 3v3 teams/slots for sale [Plat/Diamond/Master/Challenger]
11/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
THIS IS FOR EUW ONLY If you are paying for a slot we will play the 10 wins ON YOUR ACCOUNT so that you can get the rewards based on the tier of team you paid for If you are paying for a team we will give you ownership and leave, you will be given full control of the team. Platinum team slot: 10 euros Platinum Team ownership: 20 Euros Rewards: Platinum Team Icon, Platinum Border in Arams,Custom games and 3v3 games, Platinum profile banner, Platinum game invite border.
[Buying] Ranked 3v3 teams/slots [Plat/Diamond/Master/Challenger]
10/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
For EU West Server If i paying for a slot i want have the the 10 wins ON MY ACCOUNT so i can have t the rewards based on the tier of team for i paid. I want Master and Challenger Team for low price Best Regard
[Trading] EUW PLAT 4[30skins] want trade for diamond-master account.
05/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have plat 4 with 30 skins ( 2 ward skins ), 14 rune pages, and 60 champions want to trade SMURF account diamond-master. If you have alot of reputation i'm going first. Account i'll give with original email, i'd like to get your account too. ONLY WEST. SKYPE - zalgiris459
[Selling] SPOTS IN TEAM PLAT/DIAMOND/MASTER
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
PLAT TEAM 5VS5 4SPOTS LEFT 25€ PAYSAFECARD +10WINS INCLUDED DIAMOND 3VS3 TEAM