Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a partner for selling LOL accounts on EPVP

Discussion on looking for a partner for selling LOL accounts on EPVP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 151/0/2
Thumbs up looking for a partner for selling LOL accounts on EPVP

have a permanent vendor's accounts and a good base of accounts
Old 01/02/2017, 13:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL ACCOUNT TURON View Post
have a permanent vendor's accounts and a good base of accounts
What kind of partner are you looking for?..
Old 01/02/2017, 13:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
yes what kind of partner?
Old 01/02/2017, 13:33   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7792
The Black Market: 389/0/0
Maybe i .. Tell me per pm.

Greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Overwatch origin edition accounts! |Cheapest on EPVP|
06/10/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I have multiple Overwatch origin edition accounts that I'd like to sell for the cheapest price I'm selling each account for 3$. (Accepting CSGO Skins and PSC) (Can accept other payment methods, need to add me on skype for that.) 3$ = Standard Account 5$ = Origin Edition Account If you wanna buy alot of accounts I can give you a very good deal. Interested? Add me on skype! :D
[ATTENTION/ACHTUNG] Stolen epvp accounts/Gestohlene epvp Accounts + TBM pushing
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
English: Hello, more and more epvp accounts are being stolen from Elo boosters lately and are then used to push TBM ratings to look more trustable and scam people. Several month ago there was a user who created 50-100 new accounts on a daily basis in order to push positive TBM ratings. After I banned all this accounts every day, he is trying a new approach to scam people. He now uses Teamviewer or similar programs to acquire your epvp login information from your PC and will then begin...
Epvp als Partner auf Homepage
04/01/2011 - Main - 5 Replies
Hey leute, Ich hab mir eine Homepage erstellt (klick auf die Sig führt euch hin) natürlich mit einem Direkt-back-link zum Epvp Forum. Außerdem hab ich in der Sidebar eine Spalte mit Partner. Darf ich dort ohne erlaubnis vom Head-Admin einen Epvp-button mit link zur Epvp-Seite machen oder is das nicht erlaubt. Dass ein Direktlink pflicht ist steht ja bereits in den Regeln. Aber ich bin mir nicht sicher ob das auch für Partner gibt weil eig sind sie ja nicht meine Partner... versteht ihr...
To EpVp peers about selling accounts/items
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've been trying to sell my accounts for a while now, and had finally got a buyer, not form epvp but from ig. Did it through paypal, check it and the money went through, I close the window. So I fullfilled my end of the bargain and gave him the info. Then soon afterwards I got an email from paypal saying there was unauthroized money sent to my account... I no longer have the money, and am now trying to resolve the conflict, hopefully I get the money or my accounts/items back. This...