Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LoL Bot] FulcrumBot Lifetime Keys Clearance Sale (1 Bot Session Per Key)

Discussion on [LoL Bot] FulcrumBot Lifetime Keys Clearance Sale (1 Bot Session Per Key) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LoL Bot] FulcrumBot Lifetime Keys Clearance Sale (1 Bot Session Per Key)

Product Link on Selly.gg:

Hello Everyone,

We've been busy with school and have quitted the botting business for a couple months now. Currently clearing out all the stuffs we have bought which were used towards the business during this holiday season!

**All the Keys have been tested and will be re-tested again before they are being stocked on Selly.gg**

**The Sold Keys will be REMOVED from our database right after the transaction(s) which no one else will ever have access to them except you -- Please do store it/them carefully.**

**The Key(s) will be sent to your Paypal Email Address used for this transaction**

The keys are 40% off than the original price which is originally $10 USD per key.

Current Remaining Quantity: 49

Will only be posting a maximum of 10 keys at the same period of time on Selly.gg

If it's running out of stock, please email us at to notify us to restock

Feel free to email us if you've encountered any problem.

For more details about FulcrumBot, please visit its website & support forum!

Bot Website:
Bot Support Forum:
Latest FulcrumBot Download Page:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Old 12/31/2016, 13:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Selling products on external websites with automated delivery systems is not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, fulcrumbot, league of leagends