Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

▒▓█►Coaching From High master tier/Challenger player▒▓█►ALL SERVERS▒▓█►English

Discussion on ▒▓█►Coaching From High master tier/Challenger player▒▓█►ALL SERVERS▒▓█►English within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
▒▓█►Coaching From High master tier/Challenger player▒▓█►ALL SERVERS▒▓█►English

Experienced player since League of Legends Beta
Coaching from Bronze V - Challenger
Extremely in depth understanding on the game
Patient and Speak English fluently
My Skype: Myclaws1

Hey, if anyone is interested in being coached by me, be sure to add me on Skype and message me, I'm extremely responsive and active at all times. I understand the most important key to coaching is actually understanding the game and I'm able to prove that with evidence of my own elo. I am a High master tier mid laner, who has hit challenger on multiple occasions.

I'm new to this site, however I have coached multiple times in the past and am looking to build a outstanding reputation on EPVP, so I would appreciate anyone who gave me the chance to coach them. I work extremely hard and if you add me on Skype I'm willing to give you a really fair price for coaching. I'm really passionate about helping players improve to the level they desire so even if you have any questions about the game and just want to ask someone with experience about the game be sure to add me on Skype and just ask me, I'm really active and happy to help anyone even if you don't desire full coaching. Thanks guys have a really nice day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coaching2.jpg (21.3 KB, 0 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ▒▓█►Coaching From High master tier/Challenger player▒▓█►ALL SERVERS▒▓█►English
12/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Experienced player since League of Legends Beta Coaching from Bronze V - Challenger Extremely in depth understanding on the game Patient and Speak English fluently My Skype: Myclaws1 Hey, if anyone is interested in being coached by me, be sure to add me on Skype and message me, I'm extremely responsive and active at all times. I understand the most important key to coaching is actually understanding the game and I'm able to prove that with evidence of my own elo. I am a High master tier...
[Selling] ▒▓█►Coaching From High master tier/Challenger player▒▓█►ALL SERVERS▒▓█►English
Experienced player since League of Legends Beta Coaching from Bronze V - Challenger Extremely in depth understanding on the game Patient and Speak English fluently My Skype: Myclaws1 Hey, if anyone is interested in being coached by me, be sure to add me on Skype and message me, I'm extremely responsive and active at all times. I understand the most important key to coaching is actually understanding the game and I'm able to prove that with evidence of my own elo. I am a High master tier...
12/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Experienced player since League of Legends Beta Coaching from Bronze V - Challenger Extremely in depth understanding on the game Patient and Speak English fluently My Skype: Myclaws1 Hey, if anyone is interested in being coached by me, be sure to add me on Skype and message me, I'm extremely responsive and active at all times. I understand the most important key to coaching is actually understanding the game and I'm able to prove that with evidence of my own elo. I...