Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA account 131 champs

Discussion on NA account 131 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
NA account 131 champs

Hey guys, I'm here to sell my NA league of legends account.

Only 3 champions left to buy, so it has 131 if I'm right.

It has around 16 skins: sheriff cait, officer cait, nightmare cho gath, mundo mundo, victorious janna, judgment kayle(rare), riot kayle (rare), knockout lee sin, pool party lee sin, obsidian malphite, assassin yi, candy cane miss fortune, lumberjack sion, crimson elite talon, riot girl tristana, heartseeker varus

Has many icons, like gold s2 and other special icons

Loot:has some skins like mecha kha zix

5 rune pages
1000 ip

If you play on other server you can always transfer it for 2600 rp

Can screenshare it if you need more info
3 refunds available
Old 12/27/2016, 10:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey, can you pn me with screenshots from the missing champs, icons elo etc and price ty
Old 12/27/2016, 18:33   #3

The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by venturiy View Post
hey, can you pn me with screenshots from the missing champs, icons elo etc and price ty
Sure, can you add me on skype?I can screenshare it to you
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LF bronze or Unranked Account with atleast 16 champs or no champs EUW
08/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello, I am looking for: Unranked or Bronze account Atleast 16 champions or Ip for 16 champions EUW server I have up to 12 euros to spend
[Trading] Low-Elo Acc with many Champs for Plat-V-Account with 23 Champs, 4 Rune Pages
08/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I offer a Platin-V-Account (0LP) with 23 Champs (http://puu.sh/jJ1wa/547f5addf3.jpg) and 4 Rune Pages (AD, AP, AS, Support/Tank) for a low elo (I don't care about the elo) with many champs. The Account only got Riot-Tristana- and Dreadknight-Garen-Skin. Skype: johannes.marres
[Selling] NA - 37 champs/ 4 champs / 4 skins UFO Corki / innactif account
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I have this na accounr for you today, it's an innactif account ( last game was played 2 month ago ) with the skin UFO corki Here are the informations: Account: Level:30 Rank:Unranked Champions:37 Skins: 4 Hexoral's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS)
10/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS) 400 Verhandlungsbasis Guten Tag Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account hier . Ich will diesen Account verkaufen da ich aufhören möchte da mir die Zeit fehlt und ich möchte das dieser Account in guten Händen kommt . In diesen Account sind Vorhanden : Level 30 , Über 1000 Siege knapp (1050), 28 Skins (siehe Screenshot) , 4 Runenseiten mit Vielen Runen (siehe Screenshot)
League of Legends Account Alles Champs , 28 Skins (ALL CHAMPS)
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Guten Tag Ich verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account hier . Ich will diesen Account verkaufen da ich aufhören möchte da mir die Zeit fehlt und ich möchte das dieser Account in guten Händen kommt . :) In diesen Account sind Vorhanden : Level 30 , Über 1000 Siege knapp (1050), 28 Skins (siehe Screenshot) , 4 Runenseiten mit Vielen Runen (siehe Screenshot) Habe alle Champions (03.10.2012)