Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW King Rammus Accounts: $8

Discussion on EUW King Rammus Accounts: $8 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW King Rammus Accounts: $8

Level 1-10, EUW, King Rammus accounts, inactive since 2012. BTC Only, discounts for 10+. Longtime epvp member, 100% positive feedback. Lots of other rare skins accounts available, just ask, I have just about everything including Pax TF.

Tags
king rammus/ufo corky

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA and EUW | KING RAMMUS Low Level Accounts | 5$ Each one
03/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
SHOP CLOSED
[Selling] EUW Accounts with King Rammus UFO Corki
09/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm elling EUW accounts with : King Rammus : 8€ UFO Corki: 5€ UFO Corki + King rammus : 10€
[Selling] Accounts with Ufo Corki / King Rammus EUW
06/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i have 3 accounts in EUW server. In 2 of them, there is just Corki and UFO Corki skin, no other champions/runes etc. One of them is 6 level and the other one is 2 level. I also have an account that contains only King Rammus and UFO Corki, this account is level 5. I'd like to sell these accounts, so give me offers.
[Selling] WTS Some Accounts [KING RAMMUS|RIOT KAYLE]
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys out there! I have 4 Accounts on Server EUW with RIOT KAYLE. And 1 Account on EUW with KING RAMMUS. Highest Offer on KING RAMMUS Account is 25€ make some offers or pm me if you are interested.
[Buying] Level 1 UFO Corki or King Rammus Accounts
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy UFO Corki or King Rammus Level 1 Accounts, any servers. http://hatscripts.com/addskype.png?u=uchihasasuke 2709&c=black