Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LOL ACCOUNT (DIAMOND) for Money

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL ACCOUNT (DIAMOND) for Money

Hey , i am selling my lol account for money.

pn me

Old 12/20/2016, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmed
Old 12/20/2016, 19:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

season 7 dia?

« FOUR wins EUW [Silver/Gold] ELO | League of Legends EUNE ACCOUNT! »

Similar Threads
[H] Diamond LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL)
10/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Elitepvp. Since i don't use my League of Legends account i really wants to sell it since im going on a vacation next week. There is alot of champions, skins and full rune pages. Heres some infos about it Rank: Diamond V skins: 118 skins (including rare and legacy Champions: 127 rune pages: 14 full rune pages. You can pay me with prepaidcards, csgo skins, and money - I will not go first.
[H] Diamond LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL)
10/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Elitepvp. Since i don't use my League of Legends account i really wants to sell it since im going on a vacation next week. There is alot of champions, skins and full rune pages. Heres some infos about it Rank: Diamond V skins: 118 skins (including rare and legacy Champions: 127 rune pages: 14 full rune pages. You can pay me with prepaidcards, csgo skins, and money - I will not go first.
Diamond V League of legends account for skins or money!
10/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvp. Since i don't use my League of Legends account i really wants to sell it since im going on a vacation next week. There is alot of champions, skins and full rune pages. Heres some info about it: Rank: Gold V Last season rank: Plat 4 Skins: 109 skins (including legacy & legendary skins) Champions: 127 ip: 46k+ Runes: 9 full rune pages.
[Selling] [H] Diamond LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL)
10/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello folks Due to a lack of interest in the game, I have chosen to put my LoL account for sale. I've had it for a long time, I've been playing on it since level 0 and therefore there's a good splash of champions, skins and runes. Even though the title says what the account contains of, I'll repeat it. The account is on EUW it has a ranking of Diamond 5 in soloQ. 187 skins and 120 champs and 20 rune pages with ALL the runes in the meta. The account also has a free server transfer to North...
[Trading] items/money/champ on new Server for Diamond Account lol
12/11/2014 - Fly For Fun Trading - 0 Replies
topic. i got 3 accounts in diamond so..