Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great Account in BR Server

Discussion on Great Account in BR Server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Great Account in BR Server

Not gonna say much about the account except from this photo.

Offers in PM

The account has a shitton of Rare skins.

All victorious except from Maokai (Got banned from Raging, which is one of the reasons i stopped playing)

PAX Sivir
All Riot skins

For the server transfer, pay me the $ for the RP and i will transfer it for you.

PS- Not gonna give the account without the payment.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Level 101 Steam account/448 games/great CSGO profile/Great Stats/++
09/03/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings guys, I want to sell my steam account because I am going to college in a couple weeks and I just don’t want it to remain an inactive account. It has the following stats: -NO VAC’s or any other kinds of bans. -Very clean SteamRep or rep in general. -Steam Level 101 (242 badges) -4 years old -448 games -41 pages of +reps -cool Artwork with a high number of upvotes(310+ for my Fallout one)
EU server, great account
08/11/2016 - World of Tanks Trading - 7 Replies
Account is created 2009. I am only owner of account. 15 810 battles, 56,05% win rate, personal rating is 7822. WN8 is 1990. GERMAN TANKS: -VK 28.01- SP IC researched. -Tiger P- have 50 000 experience on him. -Tiger II-elite -E 75- E100 researched -STUG IV-premium Russian tanks:
[Selling] Account on EU server, great for exp player
02/18/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell account with e-mail and cd-key.It is perfect acc for exp player, there is lot of ascended stuff, which allows you to go for every dungeons, fractals or events. Every class have meta builds and items. Account is located on EU Underworld server. Acc specifics: -5 standard champ slots +3 Character Slots 800 gems each. -Warrior 80 lvl, ranger 80 lvl, duardian 80 lvl, necromancer 80 lvl, Elementalist 80 lvl, Thief 80 lvl + low lvl Mesmer + low lvl Engi -Achivment points: 6700+...
[Selling] Great EUW GOLD account with PAX Sivir and many more great skins!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW server 933 normal wins Division: Just got promoted to Gold V (very high mmr too) 65/41 score in ranked 3 rune pages with all standard runes you might need At the moment has around 6500 ip
Overdose [EO] - HIGH RATES, GREAT COMMUNITY, GREAT PM's, GREAT SERVER!!!
02/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
Eudemons Online TO THE MAX! Overdose EO! Some features: High Rates Great EP Drop Awesome PMs NO DONATIONS Eudemons start out at 30*