Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free ELO Boost on Platin !

Discussion on Free ELO Boost on Platin ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free ELO Boost on Platin !

Hey guys i offer tonight a free elo boost on platin flexQ i am going to play with my mate and my account is to high so i need a platin account.

I play adc duo bot lane ,

who i am

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREE ELO BOOST FROM BRONZE TO PLATIN
02/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, im looking for a Bronze Account because i wanna carry my Friends in dynamic que! My Main is currently at Diamond V and this is my Stream Twitch. My Main Roles are ADC and MID , so i will carry hard. IF you interested write me in skype (phl799) or here - if you dont trust me let me play 1 Game! Silver V - Silver I is okay but i pref Bronze Elo
Free Diamond Boost/Platin Boost
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, me and my friend want to play DuoQ but my account is to high for it so i ask you if you can give me your diamond/platin account for a free boost. Skype: bestkalista.euw
[Selling] Free Platin Boost
04/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, because i need a Platin Account for the moment a customer want DuoQ i need your account you get a boost for free he bought 2 div. so you get it too i think. My Skype: bestkalista.euw Ofc i accept diamond accounts too!
Free Boost Diamond/Platin EUW
02/18/2015 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Yo, Master Player LF Account to duo with high Diamond Friends... Since i am banned for leaving (had some connection problems last week) i am bored and in need of an account to play. U might gimme a Platin2+ or Diamond acc to play on... you can watch us play whatever... free boost inc just want some rep for it... will do like some games today.. add me skype or pm (could even get u diamond in teamrankeds as we enjoy playing teamrankeds aswell - u will see im playing with challenger and master...