Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 131 CHAMPIONS 105 SKINS ORIGINAL CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN CHEAP

Discussion on NA 131 CHAMPIONS 105 SKINS ORIGINAL CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 131 CHAMPIONS 105 SKINS ORIGINAL CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN CHEAP

SOLD

Tags
champions, championship, championship riven, na, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5 , 208 skins (incl. original Championship Riven and many rare), EUW.
11/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I'm selling my account, got tired of playing ain't that much fun as it used to be. About the account: - Gold (S3) - Diamond V (S4) - Diamond V (S5) - Platinum 5 (S6) - 208 skins (including original Championship Riven and many more rare ones) - All rewards (except Janna)
[Selling] 123 champions , 51 skins(CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN)
12/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server - RU Champions - 123 Skins - 51 ( CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ) Rune pagen - 9 My skype - gromdima2 Transfer to any server !!!
[Selling] [NA] 97 champions , 71 skins(CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN)
12/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
server - NA champions - 97 skins -71 ( CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ) rune pages - 8 My skype : gromdima2 My email : [email protected]
[Selling] PLATINUM CHEAP 119 Champions 27 Skins Championship Riven
06/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Summoner ! I want to sell the following account : I have all the data ( original email and answers) League of Legends Rank: Platinum 2 I would like to sell League Of Legends Account.Never banned , no chat restriction , platinum border.EuNE Screens: ScreenShooter - Check this screenshot!
[Selling] Original Plat Acct 78 skins VERY RARE Pax tf/Riot skins Championship Riven and Legacy
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp! I have been happy to be a member of this community for quite some time, most know me from our boosting/plvl service, due to my family growing I am in the process of getting money together for a down payment on a home, so I will be selling one of my original accounts, I am verified and have a perfect rep and mods that can back me up. Plat 4|All Champs|12 Rune pages with almost all runes|18k ip I will sell this on the spot for the right price, or best offer as I get incoming...