Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free wins (Plat/Dia) Euw

Discussion on Free wins (Plat/Dia) Euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free wins (Plat/Dia) Euw

Hi,

In need of a plat account, no cost to you and free wins.

Guarenteed 7/3 placements for FREE!

Let me know if you intrested.

Thanks
Old 12/10/2016, 22:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 64
add my skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 5 free wins in Gold/Plat
04/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone to let us use his acc to boost duo queue. Account has to be either gold or low plat. We'll play around 5 games. Hit me up on skype if you're interested: dominik_andreas
Offering 1-2 free wins in Plat-Dia EUW
03/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, my booster friends called me to play some dynamic. but I have only eune account currently. I'm master on EUNE, my friends challengers and some of them high diamond. If you would like some free LP, add me hurry. Skype : ornat1992
free wins plat-diamond5
01/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
need for a duoq boost , add me on skype .. wins are completly free . EDIT : need on euw
[Selling] Free wins in gold/plat
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for an account so i can Duoque with a friend of mine. He's platinum 1 and needs to get carried to diamond 5. I can't duo with him cuz i'm master tier, and i don't have smurf. So PM me or add me skype. I'm gonna play like right now and for like maybe 5+ wins or something. already found someone thx guys !
Anyone want free wins on NA server!Gold/Plat
06/11/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Hey I'm lf an Gold/platnium account on NA server I would like to do 1 test game to see if i can carry efficently to D5 there. Im playing from euw. Add maijko12 on skype. If you're willing to help me with this. :)