Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 Placement Games DuoQ EUW (Gold Elo)

Discussion on 5 Placement Games DuoQ EUW (Gold Elo) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
closed

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 3 Duoq Placement games EuW - NOW
10/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Title says it all x) Account wasnt ranked last season.
[Buying] 7 Placement Games DuoQ
01/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello guys, I have 7 seven placement games left. I will give you a last season gold 5 account. And i will enter my account. You must be at over diamond+ to do this job.
[Buying] Buy Placement games DuoQ
01/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey. I'm looking for an offer from a trusted booster for DuoQ Placement games on EUW. I was Plat 4 last season with a Gold1/Plat5 mmr. If you any further questions send me a msg.
how much will you guys be charging for duoq 10 placement games Gold v 100 lp elo?
10/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Im gonna be interested in duo q for my 10 placement games. for s6 Im just wondering the prices you guys be doing it for?
[Buying] Placement games - EuW - DuoQ
04/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
hello, I m looking for a booster that can do WITH ME IN DUOQ my placement games (9 games left). Server : EUW I require that you duoQ with me on a high elo account (at least gold/plat), so we are matched with high elo players and I get placed in silver 1 for sure (highest league possible with unranked account) I'll pay 18 euro for the 9 placement, but FOR EVERY PLACEMENT game lost, I require you to give me 2 win after I got placed, so every loss in placement = 2 win after placement...