Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Placements 9 of 10 wins guaranted

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Placements 9 of 10 wins guaranted

Hello offering u elo boost and placements games guaranted 9 of 10 wins 9w 1L or even 10 of 10 ! by master player on euw and challenger on EUNE and d1 on west ! i can play FLEX ,SOLO/DUO if u have to provide acc, I dont use any 3rd part of program (no scripts) i can use vpn if customer assist ! and wont spend rp or ip only what customer says ! btw i use flash on F ,and if customer assisting to using Flash on D i will do it ! , if u cant found me post your here . vouching only trustable persons 80+ positive tbm ! When u add me on skype write : Placements (Server) (last season rank) (currently stand W/L) thanks and write EPVP! so i know from which forum u add me ! because i post on ********* and here !

edit : servers where i can do is : EUNE/EUW/RU/TR , atm not partner for NA

« Looking for coaching. | Placement games by s6 Challenger 400LP ADC/MID »

Similar Threads
[Buying] 4-0 in placements. need 10 wins. NA
12/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
NA skype below.
[Buying] 8 placements Wins adc
03/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
i trade 8 placements wins game in euwest por account silver 4 with border diamond 37 champsa and 2 page rune Skype: narciisolol
[Buying] wtb 4 wins in placements right now
11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Got four games left in placements, prefer if you play jungle/top lf for someone to do it now, paying with pp post price and skype
[Buying] Looking for 4 wins on EUW - Placements
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Yeah, as title says i am looking to buy 4 wins on EUW, the account is in placements, never been ranked before. Account has AD/ AP runes and only about 18 champions owned, champions are shown below. Not looking for too much since its preseason and since the games are placements and account has never been ranked before so low elo. Post below, add my skype or pm me. Skype: kingofsoloq http://i.imgur.com/8DkdthG.png
[Buying] 3 Wins in placements
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Account was unranked in s3, now i'm willing to buy 3 wins in the placements. You must be able to give 100% wins. Region: EUW Post offer below.