Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Placements 9 of 10 wins guaranted

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Placements 9 of 10 wins guaranted

Hello offering u elo boost and placements games guaranted 9 of 10 wins 9w 1L or even 10 of 10 ! by master player on euw and challenger on EUNE and d1 on west ! i can play FLEX ,SOLO/DUO if u have to provide acc, I dont use any 3rd part of program (no scripts) i can use vpn if customer assist ! and wont spend rp or ip only what customer says ! btw i use flash on F ,and if customer assisting to using Flash on D i will do it ! , if u cant found me post your here . vouching only trustable persons 80+ positive tbm ! When u add me on skype write : Placements (Server) (last season rank) (currently stand W/L) thanks and write EPVP! so i know from which forum u add me ! because i post on ********* and here !

edit : servers where i can do is : EUNE/EUW/RU/TR , atm not partner for NA