Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diamond 5 SoloQ,Platinum 3 Flex EUNE

Discussion on Selling Diamond 5 SoloQ,Platinum 3 Flex EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond 5 SoloQ,Platinum 3 Flex EUNE

Around 15 skins
82 Champs
4k ip
more information inbox
Old 12/06/2016, 23:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Arrow League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions -> League of Legends…

#moved

Tags
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] 230 skins, Diamond 3v3, Platinum SoloQ
08/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW Platinum IV (s3 diamond soloq) over 110 skins lot of runes
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm going to sell my smurf account, it has almost all the runes in game, also over 110skins pretty much limited ones and rare skins mostly. 20 Rune Page and only 2 missing champion. Only thing is the account has chat restriction for 600matches. Thats why the price is pretty low, the account has no reffs etc.. Buy out : 35€
[WTS] EUNE Platinum V soloq 59 champs 9 skins
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi,as the tittle says. I'm selling this account - comes with original email and all the neccesary info you need. Selling to the highest offer , buy it now possible - 40 EUR ! - negotiable All the neccesary information is here,in uploaded images ! Skype contact : mufinz.mufinz Accepting paypal - the most preffered way of payment. We can settle on different payment as well.
[Selling] EUW Platinum SoloQ - Diamond 3v3 - Platinum 5v5 Lot of skins and icons CHECK IN
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a semi-professional EUW player and I just decided to sell my smurf account. Detials are lisited below : Level : 30 Normal wins : 553 Season 1 : Gold Season 2 : Platinum
[Selling] Selling, Diamond, Platinum ,Silver accounts EUNE
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I have the following accounts for selling if your interested: Diamond 2 EUNE 75LP 45 CHAMPS 2 RUNE PAGES 4 SKINS