Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kindred Shop | Accounts with Instant Delivery | Rare Skins | Gifting Center | PBE

Discussion on Kindred Shop | Accounts with Instant Delivery | Rare Skins | Gifting Center | PBE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/21/2018, 08:23   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I just ordered about 24 hours ago and still haven't received anything just yet. I've added you on skype too.

Hope to hear from you soon
Old 01/21/2018, 12:56   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ordered around 2 days ago, got my friend requested alittle bit after my payment and received my gift after 24 hours. would def do business again
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2018, 17:11   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems very very fishy tbh. Wouldnt buy there. The amount of complains here are just too many.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2018, 04:18   #64

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsoel View Post
Seems very very fishy tbh. Wouldnt buy there. The amount of complains here are just too many.
Hello! Thank you for your review
Old 03/10/2018, 17:48   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINDREDSHOP View Post
Hello! Thank you for your review
Are you buying as well?
Old 03/10/2018, 17:57   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Lounge View Post
Are you buying as well?
Hello! We don't buy/trade accounts
Old 05/04/2018, 19:58   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My account got banned for account sharing. Tried reaching out to the owner of Kindred Shop via email, his/her website, email, and haven't heard anything in a week. Would not use this person.
Old 05/04/2018, 20:15   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayers2 View Post
My account got banned for account sharing. Tried reaching out to the owner of Kindred Shop via email, his/her website, email, and haven't heard anything in a week. Would not use this person.
Hello! I sent you a message in ticket on the same day.
Old 06/09/2018, 17:22   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought an EUW West Account from his Site, went smooth without any problems
Old 07/11/2018, 09:44   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought skin for 1820 rp, 16 hours later still no friend request or anything, very ******, gave 9.30$
Old 07/11/2018, 18:52   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought skins for 675 rp and 1350, I am still waiting to be added to the friendlist. One of the skin i bought is on sale until friday so i hope i will be able to get it while it's still in sale.
Old 07/18/2018, 18:45   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont think anyone should buy from this scammer. He's banned on ******* for selling cracked accounts and for scamming. I dno if he's banned on elit**** aswell, but dude I knew u for such a long time ago on *******. When u just started out with everything. I've been several accounts from u in last and this year, and when I actually get a problem. I obv make an support ticket, which got responded to once, where the ret*** told me they would atleast refund me for the account. Cuz I bought an account and it clearly stated that it had NO RANKED games ever played. I knew they cracked accounts didnt care about that but, yeah both me and my friend bought one each. We won all 10 placements, and he got placed in Plat V and I got Gold V. I obv thought like WTF IS THIS S***????? I did check on op.gg(euw) where I played it on, and there's no record of any rankeds before. But I then checked the account on EUNE with the same name, and then it seems like it was played in Season 4 on EUNE.

But let's get back to the "Support"
I only got one respond which is with this one:

Support Lamb

2018-05-21 18:37:43 (1 months ago)
Hello! We are checking past seasons through icons but there is no any icon for 1 season. I see this account have ranked games in 1 season. Sorry but we can only refund actual account price $30.
---

I did write like 6-7 times after that, obv NOT a single respond, but HEY F*CK Y**. you dirty scammer, and u can see that the date is like 2 months ago. Haven't bought a single more account from him/them after that. Neither have my booster guy.

I wish I could go back to when I used to boost and sell accounts where I boosted some accounts for u, where u got a waaay cheaper price and just tell you. TO GTFO, many people over the internet are srly disgusting human beings. That being said.

-REP

NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

Thanks bye!

So wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from this guy. Cuz if u get any problems u'll get 1 answer and then fully ignores u. Even if they tell u that ur gonna get a refund for the account. please do me a favor and ***
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 18:54   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapeloboost View Post
I dont think anyone should buy from this scammer. He's banned on ******* for selling cracked accounts and for scamming. I dno if he's banned on elit**** aswell, but dude I knew u for such a long time ago on *******. When u just started out with everything. I've been several accounts from u in last and this year, and when I actually get a problem. I obv make an support ticket, which got responded to once, where the ret*** told me they would atleast refund me for the account. Cuz I bought an account and it clearly stated that it had NO RANKED games ever played. I knew they cracked accounts didnt care about that but, yeah both me and my friend bought one each. We won all 10 placements, and he got placed in Plat V and I got Gold V. I obv thought like WTF IS THIS S***????? I did check on op.gg(euw) where I played it on, and there's no record of any rankeds before. But I then checked the account on EUNE with the same name, and then it seems like it was played in Season 4 on EUNE.

But let's get back to the "Support"
I only got one respond which is with this one:

Support Lamb

2018-05-21 18:37:43 (1 months ago)
Hello! We are checking past seasons through icons but there is no any icon for 1 season. I see this account have ranked games in 1 season. Sorry but we can only refund actual account price $30.
---

I did write like 6-7 times after that, obv NOT a single respond, but HEY F*CK Y**. you dirty scammer, and u can see that the date is like 2 months ago. Haven't bought a single more account from him/them after that. Neither have my booster guy.

I wish I could go back to when I used to boost and sell accounts where I boosted some accounts for u, where u got a waaay cheaper price and just tell you. TO GTFO, many people over the internet are srly disgusting human beings. That being said.

-REP

NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!

Thanks bye!

So wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from this guy. Cuz if u get any problems u'll get 1 answer and then fully ignores u. Even if they tell u that ur gonna get a refund for the account. please do me a favor and ***
We can't check every account on op.gg at all possible regions.
As i said "We are checking past seasons through icons".
We do a lot of job for every account to be listed on our website.
We shouldn't refund more than actual price of account.
You can try to buy from any other website, who just have a stock without any detailed infos of accounts.

I told you about a refund in ticket. Money refunded.
Old 07/18/2018, 18:59   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINDREDSHOP View Post
We can't check every account on op.gg at all possible regions.
As i said "We are checking past seasons through icons".
We do a lot of job for every account to be listed on our website.
We shouldn't refund more than actual price of account.
You can try to buy from any other website, who just have a stock without any detailed infos of accounts.

I told you about a refund in ticket. Money refunded.

OHHH WOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW it took u like 2 monhts to do that????

Srsly *** OK?

I just saw that u refunded me, and u only refunded me cuz I started flaming u on **** and here. U srsly got no ***** what so ever. you would never have refunded me for the account even, if I didnt do this.

How many people have u legit scammed? I bet there are plenty of them. and u know it's forbidden to sell cracked accounts here on elitepvp, right??

PS: I wrote this first on another site where he sells which was 1 day ago. Then he didnt refund me like he did now. Just cuz I dont have rep there. But when I wrote it here on elitepvp he got scared like a little ***** and just refunded me for the account atleast. but ur t**sh and u know it. enjoy
Old 07/18/2018, 19:04   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapeloboost View Post
OHHH WOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW it took u like 2 monhts to do that????

Srsly *** OK?

I just saw that u refunded me, and u only refunded me cuz I started flaming u on **** and here. U srsly got no ***** what so ever. you would never have refunded me for the account even, if I didnt do this.

How many people have u legit scammed? I bet there are plenty of them. and u know it's forbidden to sell cracked accounts here on elitepvp, right??
I offered you a refund but it was unfair for you. Now i just made a refund because you flaming.

Tags
handleveled, lol accounts, rare skins, smurfs, unranked