Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Lvl 30 117 champs 53 Skins Silver 2

Discussion on EUW Lvl 30 117 champs 53 Skins Silver 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Lvl 30 117 champs 53 Skins Silver 2

Hi, i would like to sell my account. I got 117 champs 53 skins, a few one of them are rare.

Elophant link :

You can add me on skype: rere85000

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BRONZE, GOLD SILVER. ALL 50+ champs, and 1 with 90 skins and 106 champs
07/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hi i am selling/trading my platinum 5 account. - 52 champions - 8 skins ( 1 legendary, nunu bot and 1 legacy : annie in wonderland) - 2 rune pages ( ad, ap) - 55% winrate - never been banned - only payment by PSC or Steam wallet code - if you wanna trade, offer then in server: EUW OR NA, if you have EUNE i think about it just what the acc is!
[Selling] 2 Accounts in EUNE Silver IV [28 Champs] & Gold II [78 Champs] [10 Skins]
11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I think the Topic Address tells it all Want to Sell 2 Ranked Accounts in Eune Region
S1 gold / S2 Silver / S3 Silver 3 / SELL / 74 champs / 50 skins /
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want to sell my main acc Very good acc. Have rare skin of Jarvan IV ;)) and ohter 50 skins... Add me on skype davidz85dark.. Middleman or you go first. Scamers dont add me!