Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW LV30 20+ SKINS ORIGINAL EMAIL

Discussion on EUW LV30 20+ SKINS ORIGINAL EMAIL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW LV30 20+ SKINS ORIGINAL EMAIL

Hi want to sell my acc which countains some expensive or cool skins like ez pulsefire, nocturne eternam, cyber irelia, skt lee...

was silver 4 last season

add me on skype if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum [I]#EuW#[78]SKINS#Pax Skins/Riot Skins#Full Champs#Original email#
12/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys I'm selling my main account Platinum I from EuW region. This was my first account so i decided to quit lol and looking to sell it. I have all infos regarding the account including original email wich 1 i can give to you including all details. Well lets get back:) The account has 78 Skins including Pax sivir and Riot K9 nasus.: List of skins:-Akali: Stinger Akali and Nurse Akali# -Alistar: Unchained Alistar -Amumu: Almost-Prom King Amumu -Anivia: Bird of Prey Anivia
[Selling] Bronze 1 acc skins and original email
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hey i want to sell my bronze 1 account. It has 3 rune pages dunkmaster darius skin, blood moon akali, asylum shaco, pharaoh nasus and also the 3 ones (dreadknight garen, riot girl tristana and unchained alistar). perfect account for someone to boost to gold. I am accepting paypal, paysafe cards and league of legends prepaid card.
[Selling] LoL Account LV30 EUW Bronze 122 Skins Orginal Email
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
close
[Buying] NA Lv30 Unranked Account w/ Original Email
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, As the title says, I am looking for a fresh level 30 account for NA server. Should come with the original email with welcome email. Hit me up here or on skype: darkchlor672