Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW Lol Smurf Account G3 48 games high mmr

Discussion on EUW Lol Smurf Account G3 48 games high mmr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Lol Smurf Account G2 around 50 games +25lp

Champs :
Runes : 1 page ap 1 ad normal stuff.
Only mao skin. I got mail and everything.

This acc was manual no bots or anything to lvl up

Taking offers skype : Danielci58

« suche coach für platinum spieler | Flex Queue Service - Vouch Games »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio
09/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, the account is also unverified so you can still get the IP boosts and verify to your own email. The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (80%+). http://i.epvpimg.com/ozD8g.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/5sZIe.png
[Selling] Diamond 5 smurf account EUW High MMR / High Win Ratio
08/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell a LoL account once again, It is a Diamond 5 smurf account that I no longer have use for. I am the original owner and only one who has ever played on the account, The account is LvL 30, it is a Diamond 5 ranked with high mmr and high winrate (70%). (around diamond 3) It has around 2.5k Influence points. Screenshot by Lightshot The account has 16 Owned Champions.
[Selling] Gold V Smurf EUW High MMR/30 Ranked Games
10/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
10euros leave skype in comments.
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games,mmr so high) Also i can boost , Im diamond1EUW
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im selling and smurf account with platinum V(enter on the rewards of season 3) with the mmr really really high(win 36-40lp)and got 0 banns. If u are interested msg me. Also i boost account im diamond 1 already. Pm if u are interested to to talk about prices :D There is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Thx guys :)