Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUNE Cheap Smurfs, many champs and skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EUNE Cheap Smurfs, many champs and skins

Hi, I'm selling some of my own hand-leveled, unverified, 0% chance to be recovered/banned smurfs due to the simple fact I don't play LoL as much as I used to. That's why the accounts have decayed to Gold I 75LP. The accounts have some unobtainable and/or legacy skins as well.

3 accounts sold, 1 left.

ServerS6 BorderCurrent Rating Rune Pages Champions Champion List - Skins - Runes - Summoner Icons
EUNEGoldUnranked431http://i.imgur.com/J4KRFEQ.jpg

I accept PayPal and Bitcoin.

Check to the left of the post to see my Skype username. Make reasonable offers please. Thank you!

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

20 euros?

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE 90 champs / 38 skins / 7 legendary skins PLATINUM BORDER CHEAP ACC !!!
Hi guys i wts EUNE 30 lvl acc. Previous season platinum border. Never banned or suspened. I just sell it because i dont have time to playing. My...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Silver 2 Account, *65 champs* 20 skins, EUNE, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
Yo. Im selling this account: http://i.imgur.com/02CYyXs.jpg on EAST SERVER. Everything Is on this screenshot. Account was never banned. Price:...
[Selling] EUNE 105 CHAMPS 33 SKINS CHEAP!!!
Hi i am selling my LOL account, because i need some money now, and also, i am tired of this game. It has 105 champions unlocked, ~33skins, 8...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Two LoL Accounts Smurfs ( 55/53 Champs ) - Cheap 30 $ Each
First Account Server : EUW Champions : 53 Champions Skins : 10 Skins Runes : 3 Rune Pages ( ADC, AP, Supp ) League : Silver 4 Premium Name : 4...
[Selling] eune-platinum-II-57-champs-11-skins-rare-skins-cheap-price-5-rune pages
Hey.I selling my league of legends account for cheap price because i think 150 $ is REALLY CHEAP for this account.I have 11 skins,rare skins too...