Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Silver III Smurf w/ Nice Skins [9 Rune Pages] [Many Champs] [Cool Name]

Discussion on [NA] Silver III Smurf w/ Nice Skins [9 Rune Pages] [Many Champs] [Cool Name] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Silver III Smurf w/ Nice Skins [9 Rune Pages] [Many Champs] [Cool Name]

RP/IP:

Champions:

Skins:

TO SEE IMAGES, COPY AND PASTE INTO BROWSER, SORRY I AM NEW :B

Taking Paypal/BTC/Oldschool Runescape GP (Middleman Can Be Used, Will Go First to Trusted Users)

skype = muffinrs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat 2 (high MMR) | All 133 Champs | 14 Cool Skins | 20 Rune pages |
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I have decided to sell my account since i have no use of it anymore and i don't have the joy playing League of Legends as i used to have. I'm the original owner of this account since it was created somewhere at the start of season 3. Account contains all 133 champs and 20 well set-up rune pages. Account has never been banned. Price - offers start at 70€. Feel free to ask if you need any extra info about the account. Acc was gold in s3, platinum in s4, diamond in...
[Selling] EUW Plat 2 (high MMR) | All 133 Champs | 14 Cool Skins | 20 Rune pages |
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I have decided to sell my account since i have no use of it anymore and i don't have the joy playing League of Legends as i used to have. I'm the original owner of this account since it was created somewhere at the start of season 3. Account contains all 133 champs and 20 well set-up rune pages. Account has never been banned. Price - offers start at 70€. :) Feel free to ask if you need any extra info about the account. Acc was gold in s3, platinum in s4, diamond in...
[Selling] League of Legends LoL Account 40 Skins, many Champs, 14 Rune Pages - Nice Smurf!
02/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys I am selling here my League of Legends Account, that I used as a Smurf. The Account was last Season Silver and this Season unranked (no placements done) so you can easily start into the new season. It has some nice Skins and the important Runes. It also has very good Champions and 14 Rune Pages. Below you can see all Details on the Screenshots. You can contact me on Skype, or over a PN her on EPVP. Price is: 50€ PayPal or 70€ in CS:GO Skins Screenshots: ...
[Selling] Gold 1 EX dia acc 100+ champs 7 rune pages + Silver 1 Smurf for 50€psc
11/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As mentioned above i wanna stop playing league Iam an old dia player who recently stopped playing lol (Gold1 acc has Dia boarder) The silver 1 acc has also 80 champs and 86 skins very rare ones included Pretty cheap price 50 eur psc for both accs if interested or more info add redquasar1 at skype *new price 25 € psc
[Selling] Silver V Smurf - 2 Rune Pages - 16 Champs
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i am selling my Silver V smurf. ( just got Silver V out of Placement matches ) It has 16 Champs ( just for ranked ) + 2 rune pages (standard AD / AP) price 10 EUR PayPal.