Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked to Diamond smurf accounts (EUW)

Discussion on Unranked to Diamond smurf accounts (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1303/0/0
Unranked to Diamond smurf accounts (EUW)

Hi guys, I have a sale on ebay for my smurfs account that I want to get rid off and the auction/sale ends in 4-5 hours so if you are interested PM me or put a bid in.

I have everything from under level 30's, 100% winrate smurfs to Diamond account so be sure to have a look

Link: anupg7 | eBay
Old 11/08/2016, 00:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
****, got outbid..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SmurfMania Smurf STORE! #1 Priced Unranked Smurf Accounts! [30 / 50 / 100k IP]
10/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
https://www.sellfy.com/SmurfStore http://i.imgur.com/oWQiIAF.jpg
Looking for smurf for Unranked - Diamond
12/28/2015 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
^title my main is dia 2 so you should be at least around d3. msg me with your skype if you wanna get a smurf to dia before ranked resets
[Buying] Smurf Boost! Mission: Unranked to Diamond!
08/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
I'm looking for some booster who can permanently provide smurf accounts with higher elo on euw. This job fits perfect for booster which have no current job and want to use their time useful. I have 3 kind of jobs. I provide the smurf accounts (30k or 50k IP) and you need to boost them! For the first time the prices are fixed. I have the risk if you are not trusted! 1.) unranked to platinum V - III 10 - 12,50€ (depends on mmr) 2.) unranked to platinum II - I 15 - 20€ (depends on mmr) 3.)...
[Selling] EUW LV30 S3 Diamond smurf unranked S4
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling one of my old smurfs as I do not play LoL anymore. Price: 50euros straight, negotiable if trusted user. 44 champions & 10skins (Not including Unchained Alistar) Alistar (Unchained) Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank
[Trading] Diamond 5 smurf for unranked/recruit league
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I wanna trade my diamond 5 smurf (21 champs) 740 rp 4k ip with Royal Shaco skin for any unranked acc with proper ad runes champs negotiated or with recruit banner in gold or higher elo. Also selling for 30 euro first price Regards, PiXiE