Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB - EUW - Diamond 37LP TO Master 0LP

Discussion on WTB - EUW - Diamond 37LP TO Master 0LP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB - EUW - Diamond 37LP TO Master 0LP

Hello,

We yet again have another master order with the amount of boosts we have and our boosters working 24/7 to complete them we are trying to give this boost out to a booster that can complete in time.

We have a customer that needs boosting Diamond 3 75lp - Master 0lp

We are looking to give this boost to a private contracted booster that can complete this job before the end of the season (7th of november)

If you accept we need some info and some kind of proof that you can boost to Master.

Post your price below and we will see if it fits in the amount we were paid or not.

Boost needs started ASAP.

LEAVE YOUR SKYPE BELOW IF INTERESTED IN THIS OFFER. WE WILL TAKE THE PERSON THAT IS QUALIFIED THE MOST FOR THE JOB.

Company Proof:

Buy ELO Boost | Cheap League of Legends ELO Boosting Online
and

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master EUW, Diamond 1, boosting up to Diamond,Very fast procces 8/10 wins Guarenteed,
06/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys my name is Booster_Kubi and i am offering a boosting service on League Of Legends. I currently have alot of experience with boosting because i worked on big sites like Royalboost and Ggboost. I am currently Master Division but dont play much on my main account since i started boosting. My services can only be in the servers EUW/EUNE. Also i am very friendly and will try to respond as fast possible, and complete ur boost as soon as possible.*
[Buying] D4 (37LP) to D3
04/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
DuoQ on EUW Diamond 4 (37LP) to Diamond 3 LP gain around 20LP (last game was +19LP) Thanks!
[Selling] Perfect EUNE d2 acc diamond border season 4 master ! diamond 5 team ! cheap
01/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
EUNE D2 107 champs 9 rune pages ! 20+ skins + all victorious + SG udyr i selling for 50euros in PSC ! psc only ! paypal blocked due limited bla bla .. skype : onetouchxepvp
[Selling] EUW Diamond V 37lp
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Edit: org. mail included! Hey! I started boosting and its a lot of fun so i dont actually need all my accs anymore (already sold my main). It is EUW, has 35 Skins ( add for more info ), 37 Points in Ranked, Diamond border from S4, Nearly all champions and 4 rune pages. Missing Champs are: Darius and Garen
[Selling] Offering boost diamond to master ( prolly the only master booster)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im offering boost from diamond to master No offense but I dont think there are anyone who can boost to master without any problem in epvp forum. ( im talking about NA. ) I offered so many jobs to so many boosters but they ALL failed. I am the main booster for 150+ tbm member and its website,so I will not fail. I can provide ALL necessary proof that I can boost to master