Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger elobooster LF company to work for

Discussion on Challenger elobooster LF company to work for within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger elobooster LF company to work for

Multiple Challenger on EUW/EUNE is looking for big company to work for
My service:
-trusted
-fast
-available almost 24/7
-no talking during games
-will boost only in diamond,master-challenger elo

skypename: xeowyn1
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elobooster looking for jobs/company
06/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im a ex challenger player looking for jobs/company here is my thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3749460-boosting-service-eu-servers-cheap-pr ices-challenger-player.html with some jobs done skype = epvp_boosting7
LF Master / Challenger elobooster
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey as title says I'm looking for an high elo master / challenger guy to do some high elo jobs. Currently I have a D3-D1/Master, if you are interested in this kind of boosts feel free to contact me on skype.
Supportmain lf Elobooster company EUW
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, last season i played on d2 - d4 mostly with d1 adc premate. I took a break from lol and now want to join a boosting company. I think my skill is mid dia. Its hard to boost as mainsupport, so i prefer duoq boosting with other boosters if possible, so we can boost 2 accounts together. We can play premate bot or split on 2 lanes to have higher carrypotencial. I can prove me skill with knowledge and testgame if needed, just write me pm. Greetings
[Selling] D1 Elobooster LF work.
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://puu.sh/69hBu.png Those are my stats where I normally work , I don't have any order atm.If you wish to buy eloboost , you can add me on skype (radu.cristian280) to negociate the price.
Looking for 2.3k+ EU elobooster for my company
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
a