Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering very CHEAP boost for NA -read

Discussion on Offering very CHEAP boost for NA -read within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Offering very CHEAP boost for NA -read

Okay guys, Im duoq with client and I need NA account which is Gold/Higher Silver. I'll boost that account for very cheap price, pm me here or skype, starting tomorrow, cheers
Old 11/03/2016, 18:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Offering cheap duo boost
05/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm currently playing on my smurf which is sliver III at the moment. If you wanna climb with me it will be 1 dollar per game. Skype : oshinjix3
[Selling] Offering a CHEAP boost for S5-G5
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Will cost only 40€ from silver V to gold V since I'm boosting another account, that's my thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3125516-euw-eue-tr-swagboosting.html if you wanna have a fast and cheap boost hit me ons skype! :)
Offering cheap boost.
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I am offering a boost (Only ONCE) Bronze : 3 Divisions Silver : 2 Divisions Gold : 1 and a half division Platinium: 1 division or 10 placement matches. The boost will be done by a challenger.
Offering cheap elo boost
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
hello, new booster here , looking for guys to vouch for me , will play free games duo with em . currently boosing on Eu servers ( east and west) . Pm me for vouch game or boosting prices. for any added info needed you can contact me via inbox . if i fail to boost ,i will give full refund .
[Selling] Offering cheap elo boost
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello elitepvpers. As you can see i am a new booster here,although i have worked in many jobs the last year. I know that i will need vouch games to get trusted. So i am looking for vouchers ( and if possible guys that would buy after vouch game) on eu ne (i will be boosting there for this weak till i am rdy for eu w) My prices are kinda low,given i am boosting in only eu ne for now : Bronze divisions : 5 euro