Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade offer

Discussion on Trade offer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade offer

Lookin for boost on one acct from silver 4 to gold 5 on NA.I offer (2)lvl 30 accts each have a decent champ pool and 2 rune pages.You can solo on my main or we can duo.I will xfer email on acct of your choice or possibly both when i hit gold 5 or promo into gold.

Drop a message if interested.

Both accts have skins.All accts are on NA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trade offer
08/29/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
hey i want to trade my overwatch account against a gta 5 account :) my account is level 57 and got many skins if you are intrested message me
GA5 Trade/Sell Offer Below
08/09/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Offering a ga5 account details below: GA5 Level 22 Company MMO Basic colonel 37PP 423 BOOTY KEYS!! 186K URI!
GA5 Trade/Sell Offer Below
08/09/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Offering a ga5 account details below: GA5 Level 22 Company MMO Basic colonel 37PP 423 BOOTY KEYS!!! 186K URI!
[Trade] Offer me anything!
08/10/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Com, i need skins in CS:GO. But, nvm, not for free. Thats why i offer you my Trading link here. Trade my anything, and i decide if I need this. I dont have these crap skins only. E.g. I got a Red line AWP and stuff. Looking forward to trade with you! :) Link: http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner= 73049843&token=YqJv6Uoh
I offer K-9 Nasus for NA for a trade
08/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I have a Riot K-9 Nasus code available for NA server,maybe it works in Brazilian server too(since I got the code before the Brazilian Server Launch)! I am willing to trade it for any skin available on EUW or sell it for Paysafe Card! The price or offer is up to you! I can give you proof that it is legit! I got it in the Greek Launch Event of LoL and I can post picture with the Promotional Card (the code will be hidden ofc) and the autograph of Phreak which is in the back to prove my legit...