Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Silver 4 Account with a high Championpool!

Discussion on Selling my Silver 4 Account with a high Championpool! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Silver 4 Account with a high Championpool!

I don't wanna play League of Legends anymore.. It was a lot of fun for 1 year, I wasted my whole money only for expensive Skins, and I'm not proud of it. I think 60 Euro ist a good price, but we can talk about the price. You can log on on my account to see the skins.
Add me on skype: kazaa.daniel and we can trade.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Euw Gold Account | Dont need Skins | large Championpool
07/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Guys, i want to buy an EUw Gold Account. I dont need skins ( wont pay more only cause there skins on it). The Account should have many champions (over 40) pn me or add my skype account : seadevil14 :) :handsdown:
[EUW] Trading a high skin value Silver Kayle (and 165 others) for a high elo account.
03/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
https://i.gyazo.com/d6160c7f4f7304d9649f43a94aeada 39.png https://i.gyazo.com/918c28ca90f8bc82d7e784b487b30 59c.gif Hey guys! I've successfully done a few of similar trades. So, I am trading this super high value, unranked account for a d2+ account. (pref challenger or master though.) Offer me! You must also be super trusted. (I'll go first. PM me to get my Skype. Also the neg I have is from a scammer, I don't know how to get it removed. Check his reputation to find 5+ negs saying he's a...
[Buying] Account mit mittelmäßigen championpool
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Kaufe einen Account nur mit Original Email und Registrierungsemail von Riot. ( Server EuWest) Bezahlung erfolgt über Egold/pp.
Selling a high end cheap Account (Silver Kayle, Human Ryze, Manatee WW, Ufo Corki)
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Europe Nordic and East. Epic name (One word, no letters.) (Not og, not even a "real" word, but still amazing.) Silver Kayle Human Ryze Manatee WW Ufo Corki All skins will never be obtainable again.
[Selling] Selling Silver III Account with SUPER High MMR|3 Rune Pages
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Gaining +30 lp a game, skipped divisions from Silver V- Silver III, 18 Champs MSG Me if interested, fairly cheap. Skype: Aiiightk47 bump