Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Silver IV EUW with alot of Skins

Discussion on League of Legends Silver IV EUW with alot of Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
League of Legends Silver IV EUW with alot of Skins

The Account is Silver IV.
Payment Methods: Paypal or Paysafecard.
Add me at Skype or write me a PM

Account got most of all Champs and has 19k IP and 9 Rune sites

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Dia 5 Account EUW (Alot of skins)
07/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i really wanna sell my League account since i do not have the time for League anymore. The account is Diamond 5 0 LP The account location is in EUW. It Has 508 Normal Wins Below 100rp Below 1500ip 9 Rune Pages
[Trading] League of legends account ( alot of rare skins )for Cs:go Knife or skins!
03/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Got one nice LOL account, with very nice skins : Sterf Gezwel's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Its silver1 beacouse i dont play that game anymore and i want to trade with CS go knife or skins Got near 75 Champions and have 9 rune pages The account also got 1781 RP Add me in steam if you are interested, pixu69
League Of Legends Silver Account High MMR Alot of Skins
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello! people of elitepvpers i am selling my level 30 NA Account due to the fact that i barley have time to play it anymore im always on the road or at work so i would love one of you guys to take this account off of my hands :D here are some pictures runes :Photo Album - Imgur Some Skins + Amount of Rune Pages And Icons: Skins - Imgur Some More Skins: Photo Album - Imgur i have alot more skins if you want to see *NOTE I Don't Have Any Pax Skins any skins from seasons 2 example:...
looking for league of legends account (with alot of skins or ip/rp) NA
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
need a new account idc elo etc post wug i prefer to trade on ebay but can paypal etc
WTT League of Legends ACC ALOT OF CHAmPS AnD SKINS.
09/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTT League of Legends ACC with alot of champs and skins. Full with max runes. Im looking for Shaiya Account or Items :)