Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUNE Dia IV Account, 71 Champions, 5 Rune Pages, some nice skins from Hextech Chest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Dia IV Account, 71 Champions, 5 Rune Pages, some nice skins from Hextech Chest

Hello Summoners!

I would like to sell my account, because I havent got enough time for my own account to play(boosting jobs, making smurfs for anothers, and so on).

Its In Diamond IV, has got 5 rune pages with tons of runes. It hasnt got any skins, but there are some nice skins from Hextech Chest.

Im the original user, the account is verified. Before you buy it, you can login into the account to check everything out by yourself. I'm looking for offers too.

For more informations, contact me on skype: tap_low

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Price?

Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Unranked account || 7 Skins || 3 Rune pages || 68 Champions
WTS my League Of Legends account in server : Europe Nordic & East (EUNE). Was in gold division last 2 seasons and Silver I now. Everything in the...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUNE Diamond V account with 34 skins,90+ champions and 10 full rune pages
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Im selling my account cuz im getting married in 2 weeks and i dont need games anymore,gonna start a family Its...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Selling diamond 1 EUW account 60% winrate/skins/champions/9 rune pages/ nice ign name
inactive on my account so figured i would just sell it - diamond 1 with 60% + winrate - 9 rune pages with most runes - most viable...
8 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EUNE Account Platinium 4, All champions, 100 skins, 20 rune pages, all runes
Hi all. I have for sale an account on EUNE. I sell it with primary e-mail adress. If u have any questions add me on skype iiidevex. Payment...
4 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[WTS] EUNE account 80 champions , 52 skins , 9 rune pages , look in .
Hello , i'm intending to sell/trade my LoL account that has ~80 champions , 52 skins ( 5 LEGENDARY + PULSEFIRE EZREAL !!! ) ,9 rune pages, ~2.2k...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading