Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond IV EUNE account

Discussion on Diamond IV EUNE account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond IV EUNE account

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

Region: EUNE

InfluencePoints: 2000

Champions Owned: 114

Skins Owned: 95

Runes: 6 pages (all runes needed for all champions)

On the account has been donated around 400€ (checkable on Riot site).
I'm looking mostly for PayPal.
Base price: 130€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V Account EUNE sell
10/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i would like to sell or trade my lol acc. for CS:GO skins Informations: Division - Diamond V Server - EUNE 120 champions owned 25 skins owned (2 legendary) never got banned 4 runes pages unlocked special ward (after team games, 45points) offer in PSC or CS:GO skins
Sell account Diamond 2 EUNE
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My diamond 2 account on sell Here some screens imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer Price is 90 euros accept paypal If you have any questions write to me.
Diamond II Account EUNE for Sell.
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I want to sell one of my accounts in League. Currently it's in Diamond II 50+ LP. The account has 2 Runes Pages (Basic AD and AP) and 45 champions - for every lane. I want to sell it, because I've got no time to play League anymore on more than 1 account. It'll be easy deal, you pay then I give you login and password. I care about a quick sale. The price of this account: 35 €. The best way to pay for me are PaySafeCards. Priv me for more informations. :)
[Selling] Diamond III account for sell, EUNE
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Never banned, almost all champs, some skins, many rune pages. Contact Turbo.Elobooster if you're interested.
[EUNE]Sell diamond account
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Since im no longer have time to play league, i decided to sell my account. The account has Gold s2(was 1749 unfortunately), 80champs(most 6300), 32skins(pulsefire,brolaf,pax sivir, k9 nasus+ legacy and limiteds) Actually the account is matched in Diamond league. 1050 Wins/800lose normal game. 450wins/400 lose Season2 350wins/300 lose Season3 5 Rune pages with most needed runes. Accepting offers-> paypal/psc