Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade G1 account EUW for bronze/low silver

Discussion on Want to trade G1 account EUW for bronze/low silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade G1 account EUW for bronze/low silver

Gold one smurf, in promo for plat. want to trade for a bronze/low silver account. The account doesnt really have much on it, only enough champs to play in ranked(mainly adc)
Old 10/21/2016, 01:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggix View Post
Gold one smurf, in promo for plat. want to trade for a bronze/low silver account. The account doesnt really have much on it, only enough champs to play in ranked(mainly adc)
Add me in Skype or check my Accoutn Store

Old 10/21/2016, 02:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 222
The Black Market: 399/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggix View Post
Could sell you a bronze 4 acc for 25 euros.

Sadly dont wanna trade, hit me up on skype if intrested

Skype - TodeluELO

Tags
leage of legends acc, leage of legends account, league acc euw, league trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] silver 1 NA account for trade. willing to trade for unranked or bronze
07/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
ok
[Trading] Want to trade my silver account to bronze
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all , I would like to start making video on how to get out from bronz for youtube. I had one of my account in silver two and trying to demote it but stuck at silver 5. Apparently you can not get demoted from silver to bronze now if you play ( its doesn't matter if you lose. ) Only way would to stop playing a for at least 28 days after which each week you will use 10 points and then get demoted. so I want to: TRADE MY SILVER 5 ACC to BRONZE 5 ACC
[Trading] Trade Silver 3 account high MMR for BRONZE
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Im looking to trade a Silver 3 account high mmr, i skipped many divisions for a Bronze account. My account is not special just around 17 champions, complete AD and AP runes and 3k ip. Thats why your account does not have to be special. Just have around 20~ to play with a complete AD and AP runes. No buying here just trading. My account with email and stuff, please have yours too. MSG ME HERE OR REPLY WITH SKYPE NAME, ILL ADD. bump ~~
[Buying] Bronze / Silver-Account EUW low price, fast trade!
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tell me something 'bout the account. If trusted ill give first ofc. Paypal only. Need only 1 Account. Fast! Gimme ur skype :)
Trade silver 1 account for low bronze :)
07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i would like to trade my silver 1 account for a bronzie as im bored i would like 1 with atleast an ad page, there is no email set up to it as i jus made 1 of the top of my head. So i dont know the email i made it with so just change it and all is fine? well im guessing anyway lol maybe somebody can let me know if i am wrong. Guys the lower the elo the better And some champs pls. I like to think im kinda trusted so wouldan't mind trading with another trusted guy. (This account is on eune i...