Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master(around 100lp) Account, around 80 skins, all champs

Discussion on Master(around 100lp) Account, around 80 skins, all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master(around 100lp) Account, around 80 skins, all champs

Hey there,
-Im selling my Master account here because i decided to quit this game for my university.
-It currently is on master around 100lp, has 20 runepages,all meta runes, every champ and around 80 skins.
-Payment only via Paypal.
-I will buy/arrange a trusted middleman if you want.
-For Pictures/Screenshots or further informations add me on skype: comeonwetelltheworld

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Master(around 100lp) Account, around 80 skins, all champs
10/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, -Im selling my Master account here because i decided to quit this game for my university. -It currently is on master around 100lp, has 20 runepages,all meta runes, every champ and around 80 skins. -Payment only via Paypal. -I will buy/arrange a trusted middleman if you want. -For Pictures/Screenshots or further informations add me on skype: comeonwetelltheworld
10/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, -Im selling my Master account here because i decided to quit this game for my university. -It currently is on master around 100lp, has 20 runepages,all meta runes, every champ and around 80 skins. -Payment only via Paypal. - I will buy/arrange a trusted middleman if you want. -For Pictures/Screenshots or further informations add me on skype: comeonwetelltheworld.
10/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, -Im selling my Master account here because i decided to quit this game for my university. -It currently is on master around 100lp, has 20 runepages,all meta runes, every champ and around 80 skins. -Payment only via Paypal. -For Pictures/Screenshots or further informations add me on skype: comeonwetelltheworld.
[Selling] Master Tier ~100lp EUNE/90+ champs 50 skins
05/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Info: S2: Silver S3: Platinum S4/S5: Diamond 3 S6: Master Tier ~100lp Champs/skins/icons: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
[Selling] Insane MMR Gold 2 NA Account 100LP 7 Skins +48 Wins! 37 Champs
12/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
https://imgur.com/a/vE3v4 Ill give you the original Email. The account has 2 IP wins left and 2 Refund credits. Skins include: Cotton tail teemo, Sandscourge Scarner, Warmonger sion, Warlord shen, Tribal Ryze, Woad darius, and Of Course Victorious morgana Gold border and Icon. 40$ PM me or Add my skype: Bryanthesin Paypal. last I checked the account was winning 27Lp and losing about 10. Account has +48~ Wins and I left it on promos to G1 cause i was bored.