Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Booster to do challenger boost for company

Discussion on LF Booster to do challenger boost for company within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Booster to do challenger boost for company

Hello,

We have a order that we cant do at the moment as we are packed with boosts and our boosters that do these big jobs are already doing large boosts.

We have a customer that has bought Master 0lp - Challenger 430lp

We are looking for a booster that complete this boost the boost will be ready to start by the 26th as one of our master boosters if getting it to master since hte customer bought from d5-challenger.
So we are looking to give this boosts to a private contracted booster that can complete this job before the end of the season (You would have around 10 days to complete from master - challenger).

We are Paying 380 euros to the booster that accepts this boost.
Due to we cant have boosters starting then not continuing or taking on other jobs,
we will pay every 200 lp.

If you accept we need some info and some kind of proof that you can boost to challenger.

Company Proof:

and
Old 10/19/2016, 20:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype chacob1